Chapter 8

Being pinned between a hard cold ground and a naked man is not comfortable especially when he is eye raping you. As he leans down to the crook of my neck smelling my hair before I flipped us were I was on top making sure I was only on his stomach. I leaning down whispering in his ear "Lets play a little game" as I smirked running my hands down his chest. He gave me an evil grin as he tried to run his hands over me ,but before he could do it I got off of him getting behind a tree peaking out using my finger to motion him over.

As he was grinning and pulling him self off the ground I behind the tree groaning in pain as I tried to change into my wolf hoping he didn't hear my groaning or the cracking of my bones. As he turned the corner I jumped on him biting down onto his neck snapping it and his body falling limp beneath me.

      I step back away from the bodies howling out before shaking out my fur running off to the motel leaving the two dead wolves behind. Getting to the motel I change back going inside to the bathroom rinsing the blood off of me before wrapping the towel around me walking to the mirror bandaging my cheek and then leg. Dropping the towel after drying off and slipping a shirt curling up in the bed dozing off

-Zane's POV-

I planned on going and getting Zoe from that disgusting motel she was hiding out in as soon as I woke up ,but plans changed when I woke up about seven o 'cock that morning with a severe pain in my chest. As I laid in bed trying to recover from the pain in my chest breathing heavily a pain shot through my cheek causing a loud groan making the nurse rush over to me ,but before she could reach my I was slightly screaming grabbing my calf muscle.

Someone was hurting my mate and I wasn't able to protect her growling in anger at the thought making the nurse jump. They left her with me because I had insisted they take their pack doctor to attend to Zoe when they reached her ,but hopefully it wouldn't be to late. As the thought crossed my mind there was this aching pain my chest taking me back to the past.

I was such an ass to her just because me and my friends found it hilarious how flustered she'd get. Even though none of us had seen her in action in fighting or anything we presumed she weak which in our eyes she was ugly even though she had this beautiful long brown hair and those deep blue eyes you can get lost in.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as my phone begins to vibrate on the bed side table. Reaching over grabbing it answering it and putting it to my ear.

"Hello"

"We've found two dead wolves a little ways away from her motel. They're male rogues. Her scent is still lingering so, she hasn't been gone that long. She's very strong to take out to large wolves like this." As he talked I felt relief and pride. Relief that my mate was safe and pride that she had took out those to wolves on her own. Maybe I had been wrong about her being weak all along. We finished up our conversation and hung up.

They were gonna bring her here so I could take her home with me. I knew she was gonna be pissed and spiteful towards me for everything I have done and said to her ,but hopefully she can learn to love me the way I already love her.