Chapter 18

I wake up to some one shaking me roughly. I open my eyes trying to focus as I look for who is shaking me coming face to my future mother in-law. "Good morning! We have some work to do little miss." I roll over groaning and put my face in my pillow ignoring her.

I listen to the door open and then close before starting to doze back off.  After a few seconds I feel the blankets get snatched off my and ice water thrown on me.

I scream as it touches my skin causing me to  jump out of bed. "what in the world are you doing!" I scream. 

"Well I said we have to work so now go get dressed and come downstairs. Breakfast is ready and waiting." I groan walking into the bathroom getting a towel.

I strip out of my now wet clothes drying off before wrapping my hair in the towel. I throw on a pair of grey sweatpants and one of Zanes t-shirts. I take my hair out of the towel tossing it up in a bun because its wet. I leave the room closing the door behind me walking down the stairs looking for Zane only to realize is scent is very faint meaning he's been gone for a minute.

I walk over to the cabinet opening it and sorting through the cereals trying to decide on one to eat this morning glancing over my shoulder as I hear footsteps entering the room. " Oh no honey you are gonna eat a lot healthier until after your wedding." she walks next to me closing the cabinet and opening another handing me a protein bar.

I roll my eyes sticking my tongue out at her when she turns around before I  sit down at the counter as I open the protein bar. " what are we "planning" today anyways?" I eat the bar and throw away the wrapper ." Your wedding silly. We need to know a date for the wedding. Its January 22 so a good date would be February 20. Unless u and Zane wants it sooner what can totally happen." I just sit there stunned.

" Ummmm I'll have to talk to Zane about the date but I wasn't really think about that soon? I was hoping to enjoy the engagement stage for a little while.." She peers over the top of her home and garden magazine at me. "Honey you're gonna be a Luna. We don't get to enjoy sentimental things like normal beings get to." I sighed slightly slouching in my seat. 

"Yea I guess that's true... I'll talk to Zane about it as soon as I get the chance." I pick out a piece of skin hanging off my nail thinking about getting my nails done. "Good and sit up straight. Bad posture makes you look sloppy and you'll get a curve in your back and that won't look good in a dress."