Chapter 16

Rachel runs and answers the door and squeals, as she grabs Devin and hugs him. I couldn't believe my brother was Rachels mate when they told me I about died laughing ,but they are a pretty adorable couple.

Mollee ran and grabbed Caleb, Zane's Beta and brother even though those two looked nothing alike. Mollee and Caleb looked more like they were brother and sister than Zane and Caleb. Both had blue eyes, blonde hair,and they both are crazy and annoying at times.

I got up grabbing my hand bag as I walked to the door and behind everyone I could see Zane peering over everyone looking for me. He spotted me and smiled as I walked through everyone and grabbed his arm.

We all started walking downstairs.  Zane leaned over whispering "That dress looks beautiful on you." in my ear with a slight possessive growl to his town causing a shiver run down me as I tighten my grip on his arm. We reach the stairs talking among ourselves stopping so Zane may address them. I look out over all the familiar faces from the pack as they bow their heads.

"I hope everyone is enjoying themselves tonight." Zane said dismissing them and then everyone started back to what they were doing.

Zane and Caleb had to go take care of some business, so me and Mollee went and danced while Devin introduced our parents to Rachel. Our parents didn't know he had found his mate yet. Yet they've meet her before when she stayed with me and they adore her ,so I'm sure I know how that's going to go.

After a few hours Zane walks on the stage. " Can I please have everyone's attention please?" We all went silent giving him our full attention. "Zoe will you please join me on stage?" I smiled walking up on stage and stood beside him taking his hand in mine.

He turned and looked at me "Zoe I love you and I know we had a rough start of things." Everyone slightly giggles at the thought of him having to continuously go out and find me after pissing me off.  "I had always been an ass and when you discovered I was your mate you got scared and ran, but I couldn't just let you go. I showed you the real me and you found a way to love me for me. And I wanna be able to love you forever." He dug in his pocket and pulled out a small black box, as I covered my mouth and my eyes started to tear up.

He gets down on one knee and I started cry happy tears, as he opened the box to reveal a 5k platinum ring. "Zoe Black will you do me the honors of becoming my Wife, my Luna, and my better half?"As I wiped my eyes I squeal "YES!! YES!!" I jump into him hugging him crying happy tears almost knocking us over.

Everyone started clapping as Zane picked me up spun me in circles kissing me passionately causing wold whistles to erupt through out the crowd . He put me down and slide the ring on my finger.

We walked off the stage and people started hugging me and congratulating me. Everyone talked, dance, and drank for a while. When I finally got tired, I went and told Zane I was going to bed.

He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead." Goodnight love I'll be up in a few to join you." When he let go of me I headed upstairs to put on some shorts and Zane's t-shirt.

I crawled in bed and laid there for a while listening to all of the voices and music before I finally dozed off to sleep.