Chapter 14

I wake up rubbing me head looking around the room it had dark blue walls, black furniture, and  three doors. I went to slide out of the bed, but when I moved some one pulled me back my eyes grew big as what happened last night come back to me ,but before I could freak out I hear his voice causing my nerves to calm.

"Please don't leave. I would die if you ever left me again like you did." I rolled over to come face to face with Zane making my wolf become all excited.
I laid there in his scent unsure what to do to in this situation, but his scent was so comforting. After a minute I snuggled into his chest, I had decided to at least try and give him a chance. I mean what's the worst that could happen. If he would go through all this trouble to get me and keep me and then take care of my drunk self after blacking out it's the least I could do even though I don't know him very well yet.

I just nod and tuck myself back under the covers going back to sleep.

When I woke up Zane was playing with my hair. "Good Morning Beautiful." I groan putting my head under the pillow. I hated cheery people in the morning especially when I have a hangover.

"What do you wanna do today?" I lay there for a second mumbling to myself. "I wanna sleep"

While I was mumbling and complaining to my myself his phone started going off. As he got out of bed and answered it I took my chance to get to the bathroom.

As I  run in I close the door using the bathroom then just looking at my reflection in the mirror when I finish. My eyes had dark circles under them, my skin was pale and my hair was a horrible mess that's gonna be a pain to fix later.

Zane knocks on the door causing me to jump "Are you ok in there princess?" My stomach flutters when he calls me that, even at school when he'd walk by and say "what up princess" even though it was a tease back then.

"Oh umm I'm fine." I walk out of the bathroom still was kinda tired walking back over to the bed as he watches curiously. "Is it ok if I sleep for a little while longer?" I ask covering up. "ya it's fine I've got some business to attend to anyways" I nod as he turns out the lights and leaves the room leaving me there in the dark.

I lay there for what seems like forever before being able to sleep.