Chapter 17

My eyes flutter open seeing Zane fast asleep slightly snoring, as I wonder what time he came to bed. I roll out of bed  making sure not to wake him and head to the bathroom.

After making my way into the bath room and closing the door behind me. I pull up my phone and message my friends Mollee and Rachel to ask them if we were still gonna hang out tonight. While I was waiting for there respond to my question I took it upon myself to go ahead and brush my teeth as well as my hair.

After finishing I walk out of the bathroom pulling the loose hairs off my shirt, I look up to my surprise that Zane has up and gone with out a trace. Well maybe he has woke up and  gone down stairs. I head that way but as I make it not even half way down the stairs the aroma of pumpkins and nutmeg spices fills the air. I rush the rest of the way down to the kitchen to make sure my smell isn't playing tricks on me and to my surprise there stands Zane making my favorite breakfast pumpkin and nutmeg pancakes.

 I slide onto a bar stool playing with the ring on my finger. " Me, Mollee, and Rachel are going shopping today." I look up at him as he sets a plate down in front of me. "Ok babe." He kisses my forehead and sits beside me, as I put melted butter and cinnamon all over my pancakes and eat them as we discuss a few different things.

"Thanks for the pancakes babe!" Finishing off my pancakes, rinsing off my plate, kissing him on the cheek and taking off upstairs to get ready hearing him laugh at me hurring.

I get to the room and head straight to the closet picking out a turquoise shirt that is missing one shoulder with a white dream catcher on it. I find my white jean shorts putting them on while I put on my peacock feather earrings and my leaf designed bracelet. Finding my brown sandals and walking to the bed sliding them on.

Mollee burst into the room yelling " Are u ready?!?" "Yes gosh chill out" I put my hair in a cute braided bun and grab my purse.

I head downstairs where Rachel was sitting on the couch talking to Zane.
I ease up behind her and motion for Zane to keep quiet when he notices me walking up behind them, as I get right behind her I start to scream and grab her shoulders causing her to fly off the couch screaming like a little kid. I bust out laughing. " you should *laugh* have seen your *laugh* face! *laugh*"

"Your so mean!" Rachel wines as I say goodbye to Zane and give him a quick kiss on the lips and head outside with Mollee And Rachel.

We all get in my truck an head to the mall, but we stop by Starbucks first and grab some coffee. We walked in the mall and Mollee dragged me straight to Forever21 looking for some cute tops.

I buy a few of cute tops, before heading to a couple of other stores, as we decide get lunch from OutBack.

After lunch we headed over to Hollister and Aeropostale. I got some jeans from Hollister and a few shirts from Aeropostale.

We leave the mall and pull up to the pack house a little while later walking inside as Caleb walks outside to get our things for us . As we get inside something draws my attention to the living room where Zane's mom is sitting on the couch looking through a magazine.