Chapter 4

I jump when I hear the growl. I tighten my grip on my boyfriend and turn around to see who is growling. I didn't even have to turn my head all the way because I knew exactly who it was by the way everyone had their heads bowed. It was Zane Williams the Alpha of the pack.

Zane is just starring growling at us with his hands bawled in a fist. I feel Blake's grip loosening from around me as he notices what was happening. That's when Casey breaks through my barrier. "Mate!! Go to mate!!!" she screams in my head.

Blake sets me back down on the ground backing up and disappearing down the hallway. I notice everyone starring at me lowering my head trying to avoid the starring eyes. I regain some confidence looking straight up to see Zane just starring at me causing a chill to run down my back as he just stares me down with anger and sadness in his eyes.

A teacher turns the corner seeing everyone just standing in the hall and tells us all to head to class. I brush against Zane when I walk by him but, he doesn't budge an inch. I walk down the hallway getting to the front doors of the school pushing them open running out to my truck and getting in slamming the doors closed and locking it sitting to try and calm my racing heart. I text Blake telling him that I need to see him and to meet me at our secret spot

I put my phone down running my hands through my hair putting the truck into reverse backing out of the parking lot slamming it into drive and driving to my house. I get out at my house not even going inside just walking straight to the back yard and behind a tree taking my clothes off. Leaves them beside the tree as I take of running jumping into the air and turning into my white wolf mid-air.

I run as fast I can to get the spot at the same time Blake does. As I get arrive to the spot Blake is walking up though the wood. He walks over to me brushing his head against mine. We lay down beside each other just looking out over the woods as my thoughts wander to what our two fur colors seem like next to each other.

It had started to get dark so we decided it'd be best to go home. We said our goodbye's and I went to turn and run but, he stepped in front of me licking my ear before taking off.

I run off home and change back getting dressed into my clothes. I walked up front opening my truck grabbing my bag and marching inside not noticing Zane sitting on the couch.

I head straight up to my room and throw my bag on my computer chair and go to step outside my room when I run into something hard. I back up to see it's just my brother Devin.

Devin makes me back up in my room closing and locking my door behind him. "Zoe I need to tell you something.." Before he finishes his sentence he leans down holding my face by the cheeks and kisses me.

I just stand there for a second shocked then pulls away freaking out. " WHAT ARE U DOING!! Your my brother Devin you can't just go and kiss me!" He looks at me shocked "Zoe I didn't mean for that to happen!! My wolf took over!"

He sits down on my bed putting his head in his hands. " Zane is here to take you Zoe. He's gonna take you to the pack house as soon you go down stairs. Mom told me to tell you to come down stairs but, I'm giving you the chance to run if that's what you want. I know how he use to treat you"

I hop off my bed grabbing one of my bags and grab some clothes shoving them down in the bag packing everything and anything I may need to start a new life. I open my window and toss my bag out on the roof turning and putting my phone in my back pocket.

I turn around looking at my brother "keep your phone on you all call when I'm safely out of the pack territory. Tell little sis I'm sorry for leaving and that I love her and I'll see her again one day" He nods and helps me climb out the window.

I toss the bag down on the ground jumping down after it. I snatch it up running to my truck opening the driver door throwing the bag into the passenger seat climbing slamming the truck door starting it. I reverse out of the driveway taking off.