Chapter 5

I was about 15 minutes out of the Blood Moon territory when I stopped at a gas station and put  a change clothes in my purse and headed inside. I walk straight inside and to the bathroom, locking the bathroom door and stripping down naked. I wipe down with some sanitation wipes before I pull some clean clothes out of my bag putting them on and stuffing the dirty ones back in my purse.

I leave the bathroom carrying my purse and grabbing some chips and a few energy drinks to keep me awake so I can continue my drive. I pay for my things and a full tank of gas before walking outside to my truck throwing the stuff in it and turning to pump gas. I finish up putting the nozzle back on the pump hoping in the trunk opening me a drink before starting the truck and leaving.

       ~Zane's POV~

    I looked up hearing foot steps coming downstairs my wolf becoming excited to see Zoe again only to be disappointed seeing Devin walking out with a saddening look across his face. Before he could say anything I already knew she had left because I no longer smelt her scent. Getting up in one swift motion from the seat stalking over grabbing him by the neck slamming him into the wall " What did you to Zoe?!" He grabbed at my wrist trying to get free from my grasp but, I wasn't letting up. I wanted my mate, I needed her.

     Before he answered I let him go tossing him to the floor like a rag doll mind linking my Beta to tell him to get a search party started and to warn other packs that their Luna has went missing and we are in search of her. I was gonna find my mate one way or another and when I do she will never leave my sight again.

     Walking outside I catch whats left of her scent shifting and following it all the way to the edge of the territory letting out a growl. How could she be so stupid to leave the territory knowing she'd be considered a rogue after leaving. I mind link Beta Caleb to bring me my truck and to make sure the surrounding Alpha's know she has left our territory. Pacing back and forth impatiently waiting on Caleb and the truck so I'm able to shift back get my truck to follow her scent before it disappeared.