Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up and get a shower. I washed my hair with my favorite strawberry and vanilla shampoo and conditioner. I get out and wrapped my blue towel around me and do my hair. I blow dry my hair and then flat iron it.

     I tip toe to my room to get dressed. I put on my bra and then a white tank top. I go to my closet to get my favorite pair of bleached washed, ripped skinny jeans and put them on.

      I walk down stairs to grab an apple and water. I sit at the table and eat the apple every once in a while taking a sip of water. My phone goes off. I look over and its a text from my best friend Rachel.

      I stand up and put my phone in my back pocket as my dad comes down stairs. He walks to the counter and get himself a cup of coffee. I throw away my trash and head to my room.

     I get to my room and put on my top its a long sleeve sweater. The sweater starts out white on top then a blue on the bottom. I put on my white flats and grab my backpack. ( outfit on the side)

    I head down stairs putting on my favorite heart necklace and grab my truck keys. I head to my black Z71 with my little sister behind me. We hop in and I drive her to school.

     I drop her off and head to my school.   I get there and park my truck by my bestfriend's Red Jeep. I get out grabbing my book bag. I walk inside and head to my locker.

      My school was mostly made of werewolves but we have a few humans but they know about us. All the werewolves knew I was a werewolf now because of my scent.

     I walked down the hall looking for my best friend Rachel. Everyone jut kinda stared at me as I walked down the hall. Probably because I was one of the most powerful wolves in the pack.

     I finally find Rachel and I walk up behind her and scare her half to death. "ZOE BLACK IF YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME!!" I just look at her like "you'll do what?" and bust out laughing.

     The whole day was great but it felt kinda weird but then at lunch I noticed why. Zane the Alpha and Blake the Beta were not at school today with the rest of their friends.

    The last bell of the day rings and I head over to my truck. I reach my truck and hop in. I throw my backpack in the back seat and head to pick my little sister up. I pick her and we head home. The whole ride home she talks about her day. I stop at a red light when Casey pops into my head " can u please make her stop talking shes giving us a headache?" I knew she was but I just blocked Casey out as I pulled up at home.

    I get out of my truck and watch my little sister run inside. I walk inside after her and put my keys in the little bowl by the door and head up to my room. I put my book bag in my computer chair and put on a baggie t-shirt and nike shorts. I walk down stairs grab an apple then go back to my room to do my home work.

    I stay until eleven doing my homework. I put my stuff away and wipe the make-up off my face. I put my hair in a bun and lay down in bed. I soon pass out.