2 ♥︎

She so fine 🌚, but back to the story

I woke up noticing Drew was out of the bed , I quickly ran to the bathroom to use it .. "Karen?" i heard the very deep voice come from the corner "Yes ... it's me " he walked away and went downstairs , After i finish cleaning myself up i headed downstairs putting my robe on .

I walked in the Kitchen to cook me and Drew some breakfast.. i noticed he was very quiet and dozing off, i tapped him "Drew baby if your sleepy you know you can go back to bed" he jump when i tapped him "Oh .. Baby i'm fine" . I began to start cooking and felt Drew behind me messing with my hair .

"You look beautiful today ." he said in a weird voice , "Thank you , Drew .. you okay ?" he stared into my eyes with a sad look .. but i stayed quiet until he said something "Come here" he says as he motions his finger telling me to come here , i turned the stove off just in case we forgot and i don't wanna burn the house down , He untied my robe and started licking my nipples ... "D-Drew" i moaned softly feeling him grip my ass .

"Arch " he demanded, once i arched he took no time to get inside me , i felt his powerful strokes pounding me but it was very aggressive "Fu-Fuck Drew " He gripped my hair around his fist and continued to pound me Harder and deeper , "D-Drew Ughhh " i whined , Theses strokes where different from the other times we have had sex .. it was very aggressive i didn't know if i could finish.

"Shut up and take it " he said smacking my ass hard "FUCK !" , i loved when Drew was aggressive but this was a different type of aggressive . It didn't feel good it hurted a lot
"Drew s-slow down " tears begin to fall my eyes.. "Take this dick " it wasn't that i couldn't take it .. Drew was being way to aggressive then usually .. Sex isn't suppose to be that aggressive it's suppose to be love making and passionate. "D-Drew Stop " he finally pulled out , i tied my robe and ran upstairs .

I sat there crying in my closet.. Drew never made me feel like that but today the Sex didn't feel like love making . Why wouldn't he stop when i asked ? He never acts like that .. he always respects me especially when it comes to sex and that's what makes me want him all the time , I heard a knock on the closet door i quickly wiped my tears and opened the door
"What's wrong with you ? " he grabbed my wrist trying to pull me into a hug , "Nothing i'm fine i just needed a minute ." i knew i was lying but i didn't feel like hearing his mouth .

"I love you Karen..." i took a while to respond because i loved Drew .. but what happened in the Kitchen didn't feel like love i was disgusted , "I love you too ... Drew ." We let go from our hug , i walked in the room to change into some clothes .. i seen i had about 3 missed facetime calls from My Groupchat with Jacky and Dorinda . I quickly put on some clothes and called them back , "H-Hello ?" Jacky say there staring at me for a while "Why your eyes puffy ? ." She asked "Right , Karen you know you can't hide when your crying .. your eyes are very big and beautiful so when can definitely see that there puffy " Dorinda added on .

"i'll tell y'all later , but what's up ? did y'all need something ?" i asked " Noo , but we did wanna ask you did you wanna go to the bar with us tomorrow ? if your free cause you and Drew always being freaky ." Jacky Chuckled
"Shush girl , but yea i'll go what time ?" After we finished setting up the time and where we were gonna meet we said our goodbyes and hung up .. all i wanted to do was sleep but i knew Drew wasn't gonna let me sleep after hearing me cry .

I sat there doing some work on my computer , Drew walked in the room and sat on the bed watching me work , "You look so cute with your glasses baby girl " i let out a small grin "Thanks" i continued to work , i seen Drew pull out his dick .. " Come ride daddy " i looked at him with a frustrated face . "Drew not right now please " i whined " Why ?? what's wrong ?you love riding me .." he said "Drew , i'm going to sleep "

I loved having sex with Drew .. i really did but all today he's been acting weird he never just bursts out and says "Ride me " ,i was just tired .. i had a big day tomorrow with my sisters i know Dorinda gone wear us out ....