22 ♥︎

Omniscient
please excuse any mistakes ♥︎

Dorinda walks back into the hospital with coffee "Here Jacky i know you needed some anybody seen Twinkie ?." Dorinda asks "She went to the bathroom Dayvon is helping her ." Darius said Dorinda turns around to see a tall man with flowers walk into Karen's room "Darius .. don't tell me that's Tyler ? please don't tell me that's Tyler ." she says as she crushes the coffee cup together .

"Doe calm down , yes it's him and i don't know how the hell he knew Karen was in the hospital but i'm gonna find out ." Darius says standing next to Dorinda "Nawl , don't worry about it you have done enough Dorinda got this ." Dorinda spoke

Dorinda walks into the room and sees Tyler there giving Karen flowers "What the fuck are you doing here ?." Dorinda says "Hey Dorinda long time no see—" Don't try it Tyler why the fuck you sexually assault my sister ? you one sick mother fucker !"

"Dorinda" Karen yelled "No ! This man has ruined your life Karen ! GET THE FUCK OUT THIS HOSPITAL or you will be dead before you get a chance to sleep tonight ." Dorinda says , Tyler walks out the room laughing Tyler was always crazy in high school he killed a kid and got away with it , the only one who stepped up to him was Dorinda she broke his finger and stomped his Penis .

The only person Tyler was scared of was Dorinda and everybody thought he was pussy but she was just one of them Hood Detroit girls plus she was mattie's girl and a Clark . Everybody in the neighborhood knew not to mess with them Clark's but of course Tyler did .

"Dorinda you didn't have to do all of that the man was being nice and brought me flowers ." Karen says "Karen that man wants to get with you marry you and fuck up your life all over again did you see what happened with Darius mother ? that's exactly what's gonna happen to you and i'm not letting it fucking happen Karen i love you to much ."

"Wait so you knew Tyler was Darius father ? and you knew his mother Dorinda ?" Karen asks "Hell no ! i would of been told you Karen,  just because Darius works with me doesn't mean i knew about the boy's family history at the time . But now i do so i'm going to get to the bottom of this , this situation is fishy ."

Dorinda grabs Karen's clothes and puts them on the hospital bed "Your getting discharged today get dressed and be careful love you i'll be back ." Dorinda walks out the door "Yo Doe where you heading ?." Darius asks "I'm gonna go take care of some business make sure my sisters get home safely and make sure Karen takes her pills and doesn't lay on her stomach ."

"Ight i got you Doe ." Darius walks into the room and sees Karen struggling to put on her clothes .

Karen ..

       "Baby let me help you before you hurt yourself ." Darius says as he helps me put my jeans on "Aww thanks babe .. i'm happy i'm going home today this hospital has been so boring."

"Yea i know ma but we had to make sure you was good before you went home ." he grabs my face and kisses my lips leaving a small peck, i bend down to try to put my shoes on "Ouch !" i yell loudly "Baby what's wrong ?"

"Ma you can't bend down remember? you gotta be careful the doctor said you should be more careful and it will take you a few weeks to heal ." Tears begin to fall "Baby do you know why Jordan did this to me ? i have been through enough theses pass few months and now i'm gonna have to deal with this pain for a while ."

Darius helps put my shoes on and grabs my face "Ma this ain't nothing but the damn devil your such a good woman baby and your so strong i'm proud of you and imma help you get through all of dis i promise ."

"Thank you Darius ." i say "don't thank me baby this what i'm supposed to do ." he helps me get into the wheel chair and we walk out Twinkie Jacky and the rest follow behind us"Alright man thanks for helping me ion know how i could repay you ." Darius says to Dayvon as he helps me in the car "Yea man no man problem call me soon and let me know how first lady feeling ." Dayvon says hopping into his car .

"Where's Dorinda?" Jacky asks "Oh she said she was going to take care of business." Darius says
"Oh my lord." me Jacky and Twinkie say at the same time "When Dorinda says she's taking care of business she's probably beating somebody with a bat." Twinkie says we all laugh "Yup that's Dorinda" Jacky says .

"So are y'all gonna finally tell us how this happened to Karen ? ." Jacky says , Darius looks over to me " Well um, Kierra told me Jordan was abusing her so we all went over to Jordans house . Him and Darius got into a huge fight and the knife that Jordan was trying to stab Darius with hit me sadly ." I say "Sooo y'all just wasn't gonna bring Doctor Jacky with y'all ."

"We weren't thinking about that at the moment Jacky i was just upset he was hitting my baby girl i never wanted her to go through what i went through ." i respond , my phone begins to ring and everybody gets quiet while i answered .

"Karen ! i know why Jordan was beating on Kierra ! tell Darius to take you straight home ! i'll explain when i get there ." Dorinda yells

Why could Jordan possibly want to hit my baby ?