10 ♥︎

It was the next morning and Darius was gone with Dorinda for her event , i was kinda sad but i tried not to think about him being gone . I've been going through a lot with Drew so Kierra called me last night to have a Mommy Daughter date just to catch up on a few things .

My sleeping was interrupted by Kierra coming into the house loudly singing Tupac's Dear mama , i was confused how she even knew where Darius lived and How did she get inside .

"Kierra Your to loud , How did you even get in here ? How do you even know my location."

"Well hello to you mommy , and Darius gave me a key PERIOD ! as he should but anyways you forgot we share locations ? I have to know where my mommy is you could be in danger and i wouldn't know and Plus i'm not to sure about this Darius boy ."

"Oh yea .. i forgot about that maybe i need to turn off- anyways uh what do you mean your not sure about him ? he works in the Church Kierra , you have seen him plenty of times he's a great guy he's treating your mommy well while i stay at his house and he's great friends with your Auntie Doe so he's close with the family ."

"No mommy , what i'm saying is he can try and have sex with you and i'm not going for that at all he looks way younger and your to mature for him mommy he doesn't know how to treat a woman like you ."

I grabbed Kierra and made her sit down, "Kierra um , about that Me and Darius are dating and before you start being loud yes i had sex with him too .. But look Kierra so far he's been such a kind man to me he's not a boy he's a Man he acts like one too .. he's way better then your father as ever treated me . Darius caters to my body in a way your father could never .. don't you want me to be happy like you said Kiki ? ."

"Mommy , i'm not mad you are grown do what you wanna do i can't tell a woman who pushed me out her little thang what to do ."

I laughed and playfully hit her " I'm glad you know that ."

"But like i was saying , i always want my mother to be happy you mean the world to me mommy your my bestfriend i look up to you in so many ways your such a strong FIONEEEEE woman , But just please watch out for Darius he's kinda young and girls can easily try and hit on him i know that would crush you to hear that he's cheating so please take time and don't rush . "

"Trust me Ki , i won't ."

"Also , Did you use protection mommy ." i begin to put my head down and mess with my nails , i always did that when i was nervous .

"Mommy , look at me .. Did you use protection while having sex with Darius ?."

"No i didn't , i know it was stupid i know i know ." She fell to the floor dramatically playing dead "MOMMY !! WHYYY , he could have a disease or anything ! and don't tell me your gonna talk to him about it because you don't know if he could lie to you and say he doesn't and he really does have a disease and just hiding it from you so he can keep fucking you ."

"Excuse me Kierra Valencia Sheard did you just cuss at me ? ." She stayed on the floor looking down . " I'm so sorry , i didn't mean to disrespect you mommy but i just want you to be safe cause i don't wanna hear on the news or on social media "Karen Clark Sheard has STDS" that would be so embarrassing and please mess around in the Church that's so ewww ."

I laughed at Kierra's comment " It's okay i know it just slipped but don't let it happen again , but i promise Kierra i will use protection next time gosh you sound just like your Aunties lord ."

"Welcome to the Clark Family Sista Sheard Now go get dressed so we can go on this date."

I grabbed my robe and walked to the bathroom , "Mommy, pause .. walk back over here your butt is getting way to thick , is he hitting it that good ?."

"He's hitting it in the most amazing way possible ." i say biting my lip . "Ewwww" Kierra replied

Darius ..

Me and Doe just got off stage it was amazing , i felt the crowds energy the whole time and she's a great performer , we walk back to her dressing room to grab some water bottles .. we sat there trying to catch our breath cause we had a whole big dance out there . "Whew lord i'm tired i'm ready to get back to Detroit so i can get in my bed ." Dorinda said laughing .

"Me too that was a great concert ," i added on Dorinda gave me aside eye and made the other backup singers get out , "Nawl Nasty you just wanna get back to my little sister but anyways i need to talk to you about something anyways ."

I sat my water bottle down and gave Auntie my full attention " Your my Friend and all but i just need you to know , if you ever in your life hurt Karen me and the rest of my sisters will be on your ass . one thing we don't play about is the baby so watch your moves nigga ." she says gripping my shirt bringing me closer to her .

"I won't i promise , that's no were near on my mind .. i wanna give ha the world she special , a different type of special and after hearing her story i would never wanna do anything to cross the line with ha she's amazing .. mattie moss got some special girls y'all are amazing woman I made it official with ha last night and i promised to her to never hurt her , i'm actually thinking about getting a promise ring to start it off ." i say rubbing my hands as she lets my shirt go .

"Mhmh , that's cute and all but don't dare Cheat on her with a little ass Hoodrat cause i promise you Twinkie might be nice and hehe haha with you but me and Jacky will murder your ass so watch what you do Darius i'm not playing , give her the world ."

"I got you Doe , i won't let you or her down she deserves any and everything ." Before i could finish Doe got a phone call and excused herself she had this big surprisingly look on her face , "Okay okay, goodbye ." she hung up and dialed someone else's number i got on my phone just so i can mind my business but you know Black people always gotta Be nosey .

"Karen, Karen where are you ? ." she puts the phone on speaker pacing back and fourth i was happy to hear my baby voice tho .

"I'm out with Kierra why what's wrong Doe ? you sound really scared your voice is getting really really deep ."

"Karen, i don't know what to do right now ."

"What's wrong Dorinda Grace Clark Cole tell me right now before i ship a shoe to Where you at and have someone beat you with it just like mama would , What is going on ? Wheres Darius ?." I yelled over to the phone " I'm right here Ma , but i don't know what's wrong with her she ain't telling me either ."

"Dorinda Speak up now !" She yelled you could hear her starting to get angry through the phone .

"KAREN , NIECY IS BACK IN TOWN ."