4 ♥︎

After settling in i never got the chance to talk to Drew , he was very busy with work from the church so i just went to go rest for a bit i was very surprised Dorinda didn't ask to go shopping or something . Thank god she didn't cause my feet would of been of the chain I got up to get a cup of water and seen Drew in a meeting , I minded my business and headed upstairs i remembered that Darius wanted me to call him . I grabbed the card out of my purse and dialed his number .

"H-Hello?"

"Hey is this Karen ? ."

"Yes it's me ." i was a bit nervous to talk to him on the phone but he made me feel comfortable , "I see you finally called me , Is there anything you wanna talk about ?." i liked how he always asked me was there something on my mind , it made me feel like someone actually cared about what i thought. If i couldn't talk to Drew i might as well talk to him.

"I'm sorry if i'm bothering you , but i did want to ask did you want to go to lunch with me tomorrow to talk about a few things if that's okay with you ."

"Nawl ma you good you ain't bothering me , i don't have nothin else to do till i go out of town with Dorinda next week. Of course i'll go to lunch with you , Be ready around one tomorrow i'll send you the address it's a nice place .

"Uh- Okay , thank you for going with me ."

"Of course , if you need anything else call or text me goodnight beautiful."

"Nighttt ."

after I got off the phone with Darius I called Dorinda and Jacky to tell them about me going to lunch with him.. i knew they would act a fool and think something else about it but i called them anyways , "HEY GURLL ." Dorinda yelled "Dorinda cut the noise but hello Big sissterrrrr ." Dorinda sat there for a moment , i knew she was thinking about something .

"Why you cheesing so hard." Jacky said Dorinda looked at me with a side eye "Jacky you took the words right out my mouth ." i began to smile even harder , "Wellll ..."

"Spill the tea Karen ." Jacky said , "Well, i just got off the phone with Darius.. and we are going to lunch tomorrow ." Jacky and Dorinda started being extra and started shouting "HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORDDD" Jacky screamed , i bussed out laughing cause they were so stupid . They finally sat down .

"Whew i needed that dance , but Karen why you smiling so hard ? I thought you were a "married woman " Sis ." i started laughing more " I am i am , but i feel like i have known him forever and i think our conversation would be great .. and y'all are friends so that means i'm gonna be around him a lot so why be strangers ?." i spoke

"Well i'm glad y'all getting to know each other don't be touchy touchy though be good and stay safe you never know what happens ." Jacky said " Thank you sissterrrr i will alright goodnight y'all ." We finally got off the phone and i went downstairs to see Drew dozying off trying to keep himself up ,"Drew go lay down ."

"No no i'm fine i have to get this work done, i'll be up there in a minute baby go get some rest." i was annoyed because Drew was starting to put his work before me , How am i suppose to feel when my husband doesn't put me first ? hurt ? confused ? i don't know anymore .. i love him so much and don't want our marriage to go to rock bottom i would be crushed if i lost him , he was starting to act like he was on some drug but yet again he's a pastor i know he's smarter then that and wouldn't mess up his career for drugs .