25 ♥︎

It's been a few weeks since i got home from the hospital.. i been recovering and Darius has been such a great help , Dorinda has been quietly lately .. We found out that Niecy got someone to mess with Dorinda's wife and Dorinda hasn't been the same every since .. it's like she's gotten crazier . Me and Jacky have been praying and praying for her , I can't be to stressed or else my side will get really bad cramps .

But one thing i noticed is that Jacky has been really distance to . She's very private but not that private when it comes to her sisters , i'm honestly worried but i can't be to worried i need to start focusing on myself more .

Darius wakes me up out of my sleep to help me take my pills and eat "Thank you Baby " I say as i slowly sit up in my bed grabbing the water and swallowing the pill "No problem .. you need anything else ?." he says as he wipes the sleep crust off my eyelashes " No i'm okay thank you ." I spoke while i lay my lips onto his . No matter how sad i was his kisses always made me feel better .

I sat there eating the breakfast he made thinking to myself about what i was going to do today . i haven't been out the house in almost a month, i'm so use to Dorinda Jacky or Twinkie pulling me out the house to go somewhere with them .

Darius was standing at the door staring at me i turn my head and let out a little grin "Whattt" i say covering my mouth while eating "I haven't seen you smile in a while ma .. i missed that smile ." He said looking me up and down with a smirk "I know .. it's just hard for me to smile now ..." I say putting my head down slowly "It's okay baby take your time getting back to yourself .. i understand." he says walking up to me and running his fingers through my platinum blonde hair ..

"Imma head out to get some groceries though ight ? lemme know if you need sum bae ." he spoke while walking out the room door with the car keys jingling i finished my food and slowly got up to walk to the kitchen , after making it to the kitchen i lay my dish into the sink and walk over to the couch . the couch has been my spot for the last few weeks .. it feels really weird not being able to go to church or even sing .

I sat on the couch watching Tv until i heard a knock on the door . maybe Darius forgot the keys i get up slowly from the couch and head over to the door . My jaw dropped "Drew??!!"

Before i knew it i was pushed to the floor and blacked out .