5 ♥︎

(So damn fine )
(but anyways really Long chapter i'm sorry if i misspelled anything this was 3000 words😭❤️)

I slept in pretty late today, when I finally did get up I looked at the clock.  When I realized it was past twelve I jumped up and ran to do my hygiene. Usually it takes me a while to get fully dressed so I tried my best to be quick. My meeting with Darius is very important and I don't want to be late. Swiftly throwing on a pair of jeans, along with a nice shirt and adding some accessories I ran out of the house and to the car.

Drew yelled "Wait Karen , Can we talk tonight ?" i was kinda shocked Drew wanted to talk to me "Of course we can i'll be back love you ." i got in my car and headed to the address Darius has sent me .

While driving i thought to myself , is this safe ?
After all, I don't know Darius like that.. he does seem nice but it could be an act. I pray it isn't, it's too late now.. so I guess we'll find out..

I finally got to place and walked inside , i was looking around to see Darius i felt a tap on my shoulder , "Surprise ," i was shocked , i was scared but once i seen the flowers i got really happy .

"Awww you didn't have too ." i say taking the flowers and smelling them " i definitely have to put theses in water when i get home thank you so much Darius ."

"You welcome , of course i had to get beautiful flowers for such a beautiful lady . come on let's go sit i already got us a table ."

He was such a gentleman , the flowers were so beautiful and i wasn't expecting him to do all of that .

"Sooo while we wait for the waitress why don't you tell me about yourself ? ." He said

"Well , as you know i'm a First lady , I'm also a Grammy Award winning Gospel artist i don't know if Dorinda told you but we are
The Legendary Clark Sisters i been singing almost my whole life my mama was Mattie Moss Clark she told me i would sing with a brush when i was like 2 but of course i don't remember that ." i say while laughing

"I like to Skate , and i love family i have 2 kids J Drew Sheard and Kierra Sheard but i harely see them cause there such busy kids now , but that's really all about me to be honest , what about you ?."

"I love your story and Yes i did know you were a Clark sister i just didn't say anything ."

"Oh so you a little sneaky boy huh ?"

"Maybe maybe not ." We both laughed .

"Well Of course i'm Darius , i had a business with my father but once i got older i took it over and now i run it by myself cause He's to bossy for me and very toxic . i harely talk to him he never had a relationship with me or my mom he was just very abusive to us ."

" I had a very rough childhood with him , He would call us stupid ugly just all of thoses inappropriate names in the book but once he got older he got better . He made me very insecure about myself but i grew up to be a very great confidence business man , I'm a background singer for your sister Dorinda and kinda also her assistant ."

"You sing ? wowww."

"Yes ma'am."

"I enjoy traveling with her she makes it fun and her songs are very fun to sing , but after i come back in town i get right back to my business."

"What's your business?." i asked

Hearing Darius story was amazing , looking at him you would never expect his story to be so abusive and toxic , but while he talked all i could stare at was them soft lips .. the way he licked them turned me on , that voice was amazing .