28 ♥︎

Karen ...

I walk outside of the restaurant taking deep breath's, it was scaring me how much she looked like me . i know i didn't have a extra sister or even a twin sister . I couldn't believe what i was seeing .. it was the fact she was right across from us . How does this lady know where i was gonna be ?. Darius comes outside and pulls me into his warm arms "It's okay baby calm down .. don't worry about her we can move to another booth if that's what you would like?." Darius pulls my chin up making me look at him .

"Hm ?." he says "No it's okay .. i'm gonna enjoy myself ." i say "Ight let's go back in here a nigga hungry ." We laughed at his comment and held each other's hands as we walked back inside . i tried my best not to look over to her as we sat back down in the booth , Our food finally came and we sat there having conversations about different subjects "Come here ma." I pull closer to Darius as he wipes the extra food on my upper lip .

I let out a wide smile revealing my braces , Darius always loved them so i kinda did it on purpose "You betta stop ." he said rubbing his hands , i let out a chuckle and proceeded to finish my food . I noticed the woman got up from the booth and left without paying for anything . i knew something was up But i ignored .

"I'll be back babe ." i say getting up and pulling down my dress i notice out the corner of my eye Darius was watching me and licking his lips , i giggled "Ight ma go ahead " i walk to the woman's bathroom and instantly pull out my phone . i call all of my sisters even twinkie .

"Hello ?" Jacky and Dorinda said in sync when they joined "What do y'all want ! blowing up my iphone 11 with 200 gb ." Twinkie says , Dorinda breaks down into laughter "Twinkie we know what phone you have ! and put the phone up to your face not the ceiling girl !." Jacky says i laugh at all of them , "Oh there we go ." Twinkie says in confusion "Y'all a few days ago me and Dorinda seen this woman in traffic that looked just like me ." I said softly trying to keep quiet .

"Darius decided to surprise me by taking me out tonight , we get here and she's in the booth across from us i had to go outside and take a moment because it was scaring me ." I say in a shakey voice "Karen you don't think we have a sister we don't know about do you ? " Jacky said "No i don't think so .. not after all theses years ." I say wondering .

"We can all meet up tomorrow and find out about this , Karen we can we can meet at your house ... Also Karen i wanted to ask you are you ready to sing again ? it's been some months now and the fans miss you .. we miss performing with you ." Twinkie speaks still holding the phone to the ceiling .

"Yes that's great ! Darius has to work tomorrow so it'll just be us , and I think i'm ready to perform .. i just needed some time with everything i been going through ." I reply , "Okay good we have a concert next saturday so get ready girl !." Dorinda says

We all giggle and say our goodbyes , i rush back to the table to see Darius on his phone . I try to sit in my spot but he pulls me over onto his lap wrapping his soft arms around my waist "Let's go home , i paid already ." he says looking at me , i bite my lip and start to blush "Let's go then ." I grabbed my jacket and pulled him out of the restaurant walking him to the car , he grabs my ass with a gentle grip and it turns me on . He opened the car door and i jump inside .

I already knew what was about to go down when we got home . i was excited i was waiting for Darius's touch , i noticed he was driving a little bit fast .. i could tell by the look on his face there was some sexual tension. he wanted me and i wanted him i noticed his pants started to show a print more and more everytime he turned over to look at me .

He tried to cover it up with his Jacket , but i had already seen . After 30 Mins We finally made it home he carried me outside of the car into the house . He laid me onto our bed and instantly pulled my dress off . I was laying there with my bra and panties i decided to slide my panties off while Darius took off his shirt .

I sat up and he started to suck on my neck , i let out a soft moan while gripping his back , He whispers into my ear "You ready baby ?." Thoses words in my ear made me wetter "Yes i'm ready for you ." he lays me back and starts to suck on my lips , we sat there making out passionately for a while . "Get inside me ." i say in a peaceful voice .

He quickly slides inside of me as he hears my words , my body felt an amazing feeling while feeling him go inside and out . I haven't felt his long warm strokes in such a long time it was wonderful to feel him back inside me . He pulls my legs up and looks into my eyes , as he goes in and out i couldn't help but to let out a few loud moans . "Baby you feel so good ." He says as he kisses me .  he felt so good i could barely get  my words out "B—Baby." i stutter

"Say the words ma." He noticed i couldn't get the words out "I'm about to cum ." I say breathing heavily my phone begins to ring but i completely ignore it , "Cum for me ma , come on you can do it ." I finally reached my climax and moaned loudly "Ugh- fuckk !."

Darius continues to pound me , He moans loudly as he feels himself about to cum . "Damn baby ! you feel so good ." He yells , he cums all inside me and lays me on his chest . We kiss each other and he falls right asleep like a little baby it was so adorable to me , i played with his hair as i watched him sleep . My phone kept buzzing so i finally decided to grab it .

There was Niecy calling me "Ugh what does this girl want ." i thought to myself . i decide to give her a call back "Hello ? Is this Karen ?." Niecy spoke "Yes it is ? what do you need Denise ." i say in a very strong voice "I don't need anything .. but i do wanna sit down and have a talk with you if that's okay ? Karen it's been years and i know what i did was wrong & i have so much guilt for it but i can't go back and fix it if i could i would .." She replied

"I heard what happened with you and Drew and i'm so sorry to hear about it." I couldn't believe the words she was saying How did she find out ? i didn't want her in my business "I'll have a talk with you Denise but right now i'm a little tired I just got done having sex with my OWN man .. not my sisters husband ." I say as i hung up .

I laid my phone down and fell right asleep