33 ♥︎

Omniscient..

It was a few hours later and Karen was finally awake .. she was scared because something always ended up happening to her but she knew god was doing this for a reason , She also knew he was by her side also .

Darius stood there pacing back and fourth in the hospital hallways thinking to himself "Why does something always happen to her , she's a great woman she doesn't deserve this" He didn't understand why they went through so much stuff, He just wanted to make Karen happy because she deserves it .

The doctor comes out the Room greeting the sisters and Darius "Hello you must be the family of Karen, Ms Karen is up now she's fine she just became unconscious but we have some news for Mr Darius if you would like to follow me this way" says the doctor , Darius replied "Of course"

The sisters sat down and waited for their turn to go see Karen , Dorinda felt relieved that Karen wasn't really hurt . "Hi baby" Karen whispers in a very gentle voice.. she looks tired her eyes were so puffy, Darius felt bad he wanted to break down and cry but he had to be strong for Karen "Hi baby girl you okay ? i'm sorry i wasn't there i really am " he says holding his tears back .

"Yes.. Yes i'm fine Darius , it's okay if your not always there you just wanted to be with the boys after church and i understand babe " She says running her fingers through his coils "I should of been there though ma , it really hurts me when i can't be there for you like i want " Karen grabs his chin and softly kisses his bottom lip with a peck

"It's okay " she says pulling away from the kiss , The doctor comes back into the room "I don't know if you two are ready for this news but Ms Karen you are Five weeks pregnant." Karen was shocked she didn't think she could get pregnant again , Darius's Jaw drops ... "W-What are you joking ?" He says

"I'm very serious sir" the doctor told "I can't believe this" Karen spoke , They both didn't know whether to celebrate or be sad .. it was a bitter sweet moment for karen because she knows how bad her health has been lately since her stomach surgery and she doesn't want to put the baby at risk , but it's been a while since she had a little one she wanted to make it right this time and not have her new child born into a abusive environment like it was with Kierra and J Drew .

After getting stabbed Karen didn't think she could even have kids anymore .. she had already convinced herself .  all she could hear was her mother speaking to her "My baby is having another baby !" Tears began to flow down her eyes .. not because of sadness but of tears of joy .. she knew this baby would make her even more happy now that she's with Darius "Thank you Doctor for telling us this incredible news" Karen spoke "My pleasure "

The Doctor walked out and Darius started jumping around the room like a little kid "WE HAVING A BABY !" Karen giggled watching Darius have a whole break dance "Come here baby" He grabs her tightly and rubs her tiny stomach Karen could not stop staring at her stomach knowing there was another little one growing inside of her "Im having a baby" She thought to herself .. she couldn't believe it .

Darius pulls karen's face closer to him and Pecks her lips multiple times, they both smiled "I love you" Darius says, "I love you more baby" Karen says holding onto him tightly , Twinkie Jacky and Dorinda walk in the room while Niecy stays outside the room "Hey little sis you okay ?" Dorinda asks

"Yes i'm okay , but we have some amazing news for you guys." They all stand there in confusion wondering what could karen be possibly talking about "We're Pregnant!" Darius and Karen says in sync.  All of their mouth drops

"WE KNEW IT ." Jacky and Dorinda say in sync

Is this a new beginning for Karen and Darius. ?