20 ♥︎

Karen.

Please Excuse Mistakes Enjoy ♥︎

I felt like i was dreaming , i could barely breathe all i heard was Doctors yelling and all i could see was me getting raced through a hall with a whole bunch of white lights and blood on my hand and body .. I was upset with myself because i should of never told Darius about what Jordan did to Kierra .

I know he is sick to his stomach seeing me like this but i can't blame nobody but myself , i just prayed to god that i would make it out this hospital alive . my eyes were slowly closing i felt them wanting to shut badly but i didn't let them , i see the doctors standing over me hooking me to all theses different plugs .

As there trying to keep me alive , i think to myself maybe it is time for me to go i been through so much in my life and i believe this was the last straw i feel myself being able to breathe again which relieved my body and after a few seconds my eyes finally shut .

Darius ..

I sat there next to Twinkie and Jacky shaking with Karen's blood all over my hands i was so traumatized from seeing all of Karen's blood . Dorinda was walking back and fourth looking like she just seen a ghost .

i was scared i have never been so scared in my life i didn't wanna lose Karen she's my everything i don't know what i would do if i lost that woman and know that i'm the reason she's in this condition.

i just wanted to protect her because that's my job i felt like this was God teaching me that you or somebody that you love dearly could be here today and gone tomorrow..

"Darius , i prayed and prayed i know Karen is gonna be okay don't think negative just breathe in and out ." Twinkie says , i do as she says and take deep breath's The Doctor finally came out to give us some news "So is my sister okay ?." Dorinda says as she steps in front of the doctor before the doctor could get a word out .

"Well to calm you all down , Yes she will be fine but may i ask .. how did this happen to Ms Sheard ?." The Doctors says

"It was an altercation and a misunderstanding sir that's all we know ." Jacky says as she moves Dorinda to the side and steps in front of the Doctor

"Can we see her ?." I ask "Yes you may 2 at a time though and please be careful with touching her you could mess up a cord or hurt her stomach ." The Doctors says , me and Dorinda decided to go in together . Walking in the room i instantly begin to cry seeing her laying there helpless just broke me into pieces there was nothing i could do to help my baby i wash my hands in the sink and dry them off .

"Karen .?" Dorinda says as she softly taps Karen and rubs my back trying to comfort me . Karen opens her eyes and reaches for our hand "Y-yall are here ?." she says barely being able to get her words out "Yes baby we are here and we won't leave till your out of this hospital ." i say holding her hand

"Karen i'm so so so sorry this happened to you none of us was expecting that .. but Jordan is gone now you won't have to worry about him hurting your baby girl anymore sis .." Dorinda says

"I-I T-Thought i died ." Karen whispers "No ma , you still here with us thanks to our father god .. baby i'm sorry i really am i was supposed to be in this hospital bed fighting for my life , i was suppose to be in this pain ma not you and i know you probably gone hate me for the rest of your life for getting you in this condition but i'm really sorry baby.. "

"I done put you through so much and we ain't even been together for 2 years yet not even 1 bro , im so sorry man i don't know how many times i have to say it but just know i am baby .. i promise you gone shake back from this i promise baby."

Dorinda cry's as she hears me talk to Karen "Imma give you some time with her alone ." she says as she pats me on the back while exiting the room . "You are my world Karen this right here taught me such a great lesson .. i can lose you at anytime and any place without knowing ." Karen eyes gets wide and big like they always do which made me know she heard every word .

"I-I D-Don't hate you baby , i l-love you ." She says reaching for my hand again i grab her hand and kiss her forehead " i love you ma i really do baby i love you so much ."

Before i knew it i was asleep on the small couch in the hospital room .

Karen was sitting in the kitchen with such an evil look on her face , she had a knife in her hand looking directly at me .. she looked so different and disgusted with me "You tried to kill me bitch ?." she yells at me from across the living room . "No no i would never baby i love you ."

"Don't try to use that baby shit on me ." she walks over to me with the knife and slits my throat i tried to catch my breath but all i seen was pitch back .

"AHHH AHHH AHHH" I scream ,

"Darius? Darius ???! DARIUS !." i hear somebody yelling , it was Dorinda standing over me "You were screaming did you have a bad dream ?."

"Yea i think i did .. i had a dream Karen killed me man .. shit was scary ."

"Oh jesus .. but i brought you some donuts and coffee you fell asleep before we could bring you home so the Doctors let you sleep in here with Karen , but look ."

Dorinda points to Karen and there was Karen sitting up with plugs hooked all into her smiling hard , i ran over to hug her softly making sure i didn't hurt her "Hey baby .. i'm so glad your up ma how you feeling ?." i ask " i'm okay.. my stomach hurts a lot but the Doctor said i will be fine just Penetrating abdominal trauma will cause hypovolemic shock and peritonitis ."

"Baby i'm sorry i really am i deserve to be stabbed not you ." i say as i move her hair from in front of her face "Baby i know i heard everything you said yesterday you were pouring your heart out to me .. that's why i love you , and no you don't deserve this stop saying that this happened for a reason i just thank god i'm still here ." she says as she kisses me .

"Well imma leave y'all little 2 love birds alone yall making to much noise got me messing up my game candy crush ." we laugh as Dorinda walks out "i didn't know what i was gonna do if i lost you ma .. and how the hell you look beautiful in a hospital gown with a stab wound ." i say

"Oh pleaseee i look a mess baby but thank you ." she lays on my chest and instantly falls asleep i rub her stomach i know she was gonna have problems having sex and laying on her stomach i felt so bad . Kierra walked in with her moms favorite flowers "Hey is she sleep ?." she whispered "yea she just fell asleep a few mins ago ."

Kierra sat her things down and sat in the chair "Thank you for trying to protect me .. i'm just glad Jordan is gone and thank you for being there for my mom while she goes through this .. please don't blame yourself for her being in this condition she wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you ..."

"I know my brother hasn't accepted you being with our mother just yet but on his behalf i just wanna say thank you for treating our mom with love and respect.. we appreciate it she deserves it ." Karen smiles in her sleep and i kiss her forehead .

"Thank you Ki i really needed to hear that after what i been feeling ever since yesterday.. i just wish i could hurry up and get her out of here so she can heal ." i reply

"I know i wanna see her back smiling and being silly in the house too .. but we can't rush it we gotta give her time to heal and we gotta help her heal , so don't rush i love y'all and tell me when she wakes up . i'll be back in here to talk to her ."

"I gotchu , love you too Ki ."

Kierra was right .. we have to help Karen shake back