3 ♥︎

I woke up very earlier to get my day started , i was a bit tired cause i never get up earlier like this unless it's for Church . I headed to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing bath , i was still annoyed and hurt from what Drew yesterday morning but i learned to forgive but never forget .. and plus he was my husband i couldn't stay mad at him forever .

As i sit there soaking and relaxing i turned on some Aretha .. i loved her a lot and looked up to her when i was younger , one of the best singers ever ! so sad she passed ..I try to wash my self up and sing quietly without waking Drew up . After i finished cleaning myself up i quickly got out the tub to go get dressed .

Drew kept moving in his sleep then usually and i thought it was really weird , it was like he was having a bad Dream or something. i just prayed  because i don't want anything bad happening to him , I hurried and got myself dress and heard my phone ringing . Of course it was Jacky and Dorinda, "Oh wow i can't believe Dorinda Grace Clark Cole is dressed and ready to go ?! not Dorinda ." i faked gasp

"Girl don't do me , but we are outside the house come on " Dorinda said , "Okay okay i'm coming" i hurried and grab my coat and left a small peck on Drew's forehead , i walked out and headed to Dorindas car ,"COME ON GIRL" Dorinda said honking her car at me "SHUSH" i yelled , We finally drove off from my house and started playing music . Of Course Dorinda was being super loud we sung and laugh .. it was always great singing and talking to my sisters even though we were missing Twinkie .. she's always been away but she needs her space here and there i understand.

We finally got to the bar and headed inside , Dorinda friend had met up with us, He was very handsome but i can't be looking at him like that i have a whole husband at home , lord Karen i thought to myself , "Heyy , Theses are my sisters Karen and Jacky .. Twinkie couldn't make it but you will meet her soon ." The Boy kissed all of our hands "Nice to meet you beautiful ladies ." he was a gentleman "Nice to meet you too whats your name ?" i asked

"Oh, I'm Darius, Darius Johnson," he told me, to my surprise he seems sweet and has such good manners. For once in a life time Dorinda has a friend with some sense. I didn't expect it from him to say the least, especially considering how young he looks.

"Darius.. I like that name, it fits you.." I told him, he flashed me a friendly smile and I gave one back.  "I'm going to get a few drinks, I'll be back" I told everyone as I got up from my seat heading to  bar.

I've been very stressed lately. With everything at the church and drew acting all weird with his little attitudes I haven't had time to relax. i'm just glad to be able to have a good time with my sisters.

As I thought to myself Darius walked up to me. Placing his hand on my upper back to get my attention I looked at him. "What's on your mind Ma? I can tell somethings bothering you by the look on your face. You're too pretty for that.'

I cant deny that when he called me "Ma" it did something to me.. The way his deep and dominate voice sounded left me in a small daze

I thought it was really sweet of him to come up to me and ask what's wrong .. even though he didn't know me he treated me like he did

"Yeah i'm okay , just thinking about some things thats been going on . How are you though ? ." I asked

"I'm great , but i know that's not all that's wrong with you . you sure there's nothing else on your mind ? ." he says running his fingers through my long black hair , i let out a sigh and finally told him . "Well i'm a First Lady at the Greater Emmanuel Institutional Church my husband is the Pastor there J Drew Sheard and it's very hard being a First lady . There's a lot of responsibility you have to deal with so that's just been on my mind a lot ."