18 ♥︎

Hey Everybody ! please don't mind any errors enjoy ♡︎

It's been a few days since everybody has seen or even talked to J drew .. he hasn't answered anybody's texts or calls , i wasn't gonna stress myself trying to get in contact with him .

Niecy had called me to check up on me i thought it was weird but i brushed it off , Kierra went to her house to talk to her and she just told her a whole bunch of lies of course ..

My "date" with Tyler was in a few days I'm not scared but i just never thought i would see his face ever again , I could tell Darius was a bit scared for
me to meet up with him and i couldn't blame him .

I was a little irritated with Darius though , he hasn't pleased me in awhile it's been so much drama i just wanted him to make my body feel good and have some us time .. i was afraid our relationship was going to go downhill like me and Drew's but i prayed it didn't .. i love Darius

"Babe you seen my keys ?" Darius asked
"No .." i say with a slight attitude. he walked over and kissed my hand "Baby what's wrong you good?" He asked , "I'm fine i'm gonna go take a nap ." he chuckled and grabbed my wrist as i tried to walk away he grabbed my face gently and kissed my lips , he picked me up and carried me to the bed .

Once i was on the bed he slowly took my dress off and left kisses all over my upper body , i was slowly starting to get turned on . i loved that he always knew what i wanted and always gave it to me with no hesitation, after a few minutes of kissing my lips he slips into me making me arch my back . " Damn Darius" while pounding me with such strong strokes he fingered my clit .

"I see you wet for me huh?" he whispers in my ear i begin to feel everything he was doing to my body i felt all the love and vibes it made my body feel so good "Fuck daddy " i yell he continues to slow down and then picks up his pace again pushing me against the bed head board , i head the door clock but i ignore "Mhm you so beautiful baby" thoses words right there always made me wanna ride his face .

"Mommy i brought you some foo- OH NOOO WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS EWWW" Kierra walks in , "Kierra get the hell out !" she walks out with her hands over her eyes , Me and Darius let out a chuckle and get dressed i put on a rope and he got fully dressed .

"Bae where you going ?" i say with puppy eyes "im going to watch the game at the bar with the guys baby , that's okay with you?"He asks "Yea go ahead baby." he kisses me goodbye .

We walk out the room together , i closed the door behind him as he walked out the front door i turned around to see Kierra shaking her head i laughed "What now girl ? you up there walking in on me and my hubby ."

Kierra cleared her throat before speaking "Excuse me mama you the one throwing it back for Jesus not me ." We laughed and she showed me the food she got me "I know you been upset that J drew been acting childish and not calling you back he'll come around soon mama."

"He just wants you safe after what you told him dad did to you for years ." Kierra spoke "Yea i understand i'm gonna try not to bother him so much i have to remember he's a grown man now ." i look down to Kierra scratching a bruise "Kierra what the hell is that?" I say holding her arm "Oh i just dropped my hot comb on my arm while doing my hair "

"Girl i been in this world long enough to know what a hot comb scar looks like Kierra i done had my ends bumped , and i also know Kierra Valencia Sheard ain't gone use no hot comb so tell me the truth Kierra ." i knew she was lying because i would say the same thing when Drew would hit me and leave a bruise in certain places on my body .

"Mama Jordan has been coming home drunk and he just hits me out of no where , i'll just be sitting down and he will come smack me or punch me .. even when i do everything he wants me to do he finds something to get mad about and hit me i just don't understand." Kierra breaks down and runs to my arms , i held her tightly rubbing her head .

"It's okay baby girl i got you , i'm gonna help you through this i promise ."

I knew exactly what to do

Yes a cliffhanger hanger yall :) , let me know what y'all think in the comments thanks for reading this chapter ♥︎