21 ♥︎

Darius ..
Please excuse any mistakes enjoy ♥︎

"WHERES MY MOTHER?" i wake up to loud yelling . i lay Karen down slowly and went out the room to see who was making all that noise of course it was J drew dramatic ass "yo chillout she's in the room sleeping man you to loud ."

"Man don't tell me what the fuck to do your the goddam reason she's in here ! i knew you weren't no good for her nigga you try to put this good imagine on at the church like you just mr perfect ." he yells back "NIGGA IF YOU WOULD OF BEEN A REAL MAN AND SEEN WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOUR FAMILY YOU WOULD OF KNOWN JORDAN WAS ABUSING YOUR SISTER ."

"J drew stop mommy is probably waking up just stop ." Kierra says pulling him away from me J drew sits in the chair rubbing his head i go back in the room trying to keep myself together "Baby? what was all that yelling ." Karen says getting up .

"That was J drew , i'm sick of him and his bullshit i wish he would just be a fucking man ." i reply "Babe calm down .. i don't like seeing you like this please calm down" i sit on the bed and hold Karen "Im sorry baby i didn't mean to scare you .. i just wish your own son would be here for you ."

Our talking was interrupted by J drew coming in the door "Can i speak to you mama ?." He asks i let go of Karen and sit on the mini couch , "Mama i'm sorry for acting so stupid and childish i just want you happy and appreciated while your still here i know it hurts you seeing me act a fool and not return your calls Im sorry ."

"I accept your apology baby boy , i love you and Kierra and we aren't gonna always be a happy home we are gonna have some ruff times and that's totally okay ." Karen spoke "Darius nigga..i know you probably don't really mess with me and ion mess with you but i'm just doing this for my mom if you make her happy then i'm happy , just treat my mom well man."

"I got you man , that's what i been tryna do theses couple of months ." we dap each other up and he kisses Karen on the forehead .

I was happy J drew finally stepped up and owned to his actions that's all i wanted him to do for once .

i walk out the room with J drew and sit next to Jacky "Thank you Darius .. you really love my sister i see it and feel it " she whispers

"Of course anything for y'all or Karen ." A man walks in the hospital with huge flowers , after he got to the desk and took his glasses off i noticed it was my father ..

What the fuck was he doing here .