32♥︎

i slowly roll my eyes as i look into niecy's face , i didn't feel like talking to her but i had no other choice but to face her "Dorinda and Jacky i'll be out there in a min" Jacky and Dorinda roll their eyes as they walk out the door giving niecy a dirty look.

" Go ahead and sit Niecy" i say, Niecy takes a deep breath as she sits down "Karen i'm sorry , i don't know how many times i have to say it but i truly am sorry Drew called me a few days before i called you and told me about everything that happened , he really wants you back Karen don't let me being back in Detroit mess up y'all relationship " I take a pause before i speak , thinking to myself i know this woman did not say what i think she said .

" Denise are you serious ? I am in a happy relationship with another man .. Drew was never a man to me or my kids .. why would i take somebody back that abused me mentally and physically for years? are you stupid ? i don't care about Drew anymore .. he has put a toll on my life and i am SICK OF IT" i shouted , "But Karen .. From what i'm hearing you hurt him" Niecy said . I look at her in confusion at that moment i could of just hopped over that office desk but i had to keep my class . "See look "

Niecy hands me her phone and there's a video of me beating Drew , my mouth dropped i couldn't believe he sat there and recorded the whole thing to make it seem like i was hurting him , As i watch the video the room starts spinning and i start to get really hot "It's really hot in here" i say not knowing i said it out loud "Karen are you okay ?" Niecy spoke , "I-I'm Fine" i reply

I grab my water bottle and drunk some water but that didn't help . to me everything was weird i felt really hot and dizzy , i could barely see anything a few mins later i notice myself slowly falling out of my chair , "KAREN ! KAREN !" Niecy yells she slowly grabs my body off the ground and sits me up on the wall holding my head "JACKY DORINDA !" she yelled , Dorinda and Jacky rushed into my office panicking after seeing me on the floor sweating "WHAT DID YOU DO NIECY !" Dorinda yelled .

"NOTHING ! SHE JUST FELL" Niecy yelled back , Jacky grabbed me and checked my blood pressure it was pretty low "We gotta get her to a hospital" Jacky spoke , Dorinda looked like she wanted to choke Niecy out They call 911 and next thing i know i seen red lights being flashed into my face in the ambulance. All i could hear was Dorinda and Niecy praying over me, Jacky sat in the corner calling Darius "We don't know if she's okay just please come to the hospital we are on our way " She says to Darius

I could hear everything but i couldn't respond , it was like i was froze i didn't understand why something was always happening to me , i just wanted to be happy .

They Bring me into the room and instantly start hooking me up to machines , could this be the end ?