36

Darius ...

        "Yo doe Chill ." I said , she kept eye contact with me the whole time "I said why is my sister upset ? Darius you know better ! she's fucking pregnant." She shouted , "First of all i left for 5 mins how did you even get here that fast ." i said in confusion.

"Nigga don't worry about that i have my ways , but you shouldn't be arguing with her you know that could cause harm to her and the baby ." She said

"I know i came out here to apologize .. Baby i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that i was just upset .. you didn't deserve to be talked to that way ." i said walking up to her for a hug .

She gripped around me tightly and smiled "It's fine .. i understand your just a bit stressed but everything's gonna be fine Darius " she spoke in a soft quiet voice "I know you ain't scared about being a Daddy when you was in that coochie hitting it every-" Karen softly smacked Dorinda's mouth .

"You know what i will exit ." Dorinda said with a chuck , We laughed as Dorinda walked out the front door "You know what we should go out tonight baby" i said as i sat down next to her "I would but i'm going over to Kierra's to catch up with her ." Karen said

"That's cool ma .. you think you gonna be able to drive over there ?" I asked "Yeah i'll be okay .. i'm only 3 months ." she giggled i kissed her forehead and went into the room to hop on the game .

" she giggled i kissed her forehead and went into the room to hop on the game

    I finally pulled up to Kierra's House she was looking out the window like she always did when she was younger .. i got out of the car and grabbed my things from the backseat , Kierra ran out the door "Mammy!" she yelled running towards me "Hi baby girl !" i yelled .

She hugged me and rubbed my belly "Look at your pregnant self mammyyy" she said in a baby voice , i laughed "I'm so big and im only 3 months " I spoke "sure it's not twins mammy ?" she said helping me walk into the house .

"Your aunty Jacky said the same thing .. Hell No ." we both giggled . I laid my purse on The kitchen Counter "Your house is so beautiful Kiki ! i love how you're keeping it up ." I spoke

"Thank you mommy ! i'm trying my best to have a cute little theme like you always had ." Kierra said pouring some water into a glass cup .

She handed me the water "So mommy how's everything going .. you know being pregnant again years later and having a new mann !"  she smiled "Its really good me and Darius got into a argument a few hours ago .. i called Dorinda and she flew over there." i laughed .

"That's auntie doe for ya ! but i'm glad everything's good mommy ." Kierra said with a big smile, i look over at her noticing she was smiling a bit hard "Kierra what's going on .. there's something you aren't telling me."

"Well.. i been talking to this guy but i'm not gonna get my hopes up mommy ! i'm just a bit happy cause i didn't think i would find another guy after Jordan ." Kierra said twisting her hair around her finger .

"I understand baby .. i didn't think i would find a good man either i always thought i would be stuck with your Father forever but you just have to keep praying." I said patting her lap

"I know mommy .. i've been praying and this guy is really sweet ." Kierra spoke "I believe you .. i would love to meet him if things get serious." I smiled

"Of course you'll be the first person !" Kierra grabbed a snack out of the cabinet "Speaking of Drew .. how's your father have you been speaking to him recently ?" i asked

"Uh he seems pretty good .. he got a new girlfriend they got a house together around here somewhere . I've been the only one talking to Daddy J drew doesn't want anything to do with him ." Kierra said eating her chips

"Well i don't have a problem with y'all having contact with him after all he is your father i just don't want nothing to do with him ." The room was silent after i spoke .

Kierra walked over to me and grabbed my hand "Mommy i understand .. he did some horrible things to you so i get why you wouldn't wanna be around him .. " While kierra spoke there was a loud bang on the door .

Kierra walked over to the front door "Hi daddy .."

How y'all feel about Drew popping up ?? i'm back with the Desire of The soul updates <33