26 ♥︎

I'm walking through the aisles in the grocery store grabbing things we need for the crib , while putting things in the cart i got a call . i grab my phone out of my pocket and seen Doe calling .  "Yo doe wassup ?" i say making sure i got the right stuff in the cart "Darius i got a bad feeling .. Karen ain't picking up the phone and that's not like her , you need to go home right now and check up on her .. " My heart begins to beat faster as im hearing the words out of Dorinda's mouth i prayed to god that nothing has happened to Karen .

We been doing so good lately keeping her safe and making sure she gets better . "Ight Doe imma go to the crib right now ." i say heading to self checkout "Okay Darius hurry up i'll meet you over there ." i hung up the phone and proceeded to pay for all of the groceries , once i bagged everything up i headed to the car and drove off as fast as i could .

Once i got to the house i seen Dorinda getting out the car at the same time , we walk up the stairs slowly "Doe put the damn gun down ." i spoke softly "Nigga look you never knew if you have to pew pew a nigga so shush ." i try to hold in my laugh . I open the door with my key and head into the living room .. i knew something was up when i seen Karen's phone on the floor and Karen not on the couch .

For the last few months the couch has been her spot "Oh hell no , her phone is right here Darius ! where the hell is she ." After i look in all the rooms to see if Karen was here i get a facetime call from an unknown number .

There was Karen in a chair with tape on her mouth unconscious , my heart instantly dropped and my eyes turned red . Dorinda hung up the phone and grabbed me "Let's go right now !." we ran to the car and drove off , Dorinda was sitting there boiling while driving i've never seen her so upset she was super red and looked like she was ready to beat some ass .

I could tell she really loved her sister and didn't play about her either , i say there quietly trying not to let my anger get the best of me i know how i can get and i don't wanna show that side .

Karen ♡︎...

      I sat there in the cold room feeling a breeze on me , i turn to see a fan and a light directly on me . it was very dark and scary i try to get up but i feel myself tied up , as i look up i see a man walking towards me . it was Drew  "You thought you could get away from me that easily huh ? , Karen you know i'm the only one who could ever love you unconditionally i don't know why you think you can just up and leave me that's not how it goes around here ." he says as he lifts my chin up with his finger slowly taking the tape

"Didn't you miss me ? cause i missed you so much .. we always told each other we'll be together forever didn't we valencia ? ." he says while pecking my lips , i try my hardest to turn away but he grabs my face and makes me look directly into his big bold eyes "Didn't you miss me i said ? answer my question girl ."

"Drew leave me alone ! i don't wanna be with you what don't you understand." i yell , he laughs listening to my words he grabs my neck tightly and begins to choke me making it hard for me to breathe "You'll always be with me Bitch so watch your mouth i should of killed your ass years ago but i was trying to be nice ." He says gripping my neck harder "D-Dr—reww" i say gasping "Bitch you got some FUCKING NERVES !." i hear a familiar voice behind Drew before i knew it drew was on the ground bleeding .

"BABY !" i hear a scream from Darius , he quickly unties me and holds me into his arms "Man i was so worried about your pretty self , i love you ma you had a nigga about to cry man ." I cry tears of joy into his arms i knew the man above was gonna save me from that crazy man , Dorinda hugs both of us "Doe how did you know where i was ?" i say looking up at her "I'm just raw like that ." she says smirking , we laugh and i wipe my tears "Alright na let's hurry up and get out of here before that nigga wake back up ." Doe says We run out of the garage dungeon Drew had myself in .

"hElPppp." i hear someone gasping , i ran into the car and we pull off .. as we're driving i lay on Darius shoulder in the backseat . he kisses my forehead and rubs my head , Dorinda hits the breaks extra hard there was a lady in all black with long red wavy hair she turned around looking directly into Dorinda's car , she had theses big cat glasses on just like mines she took her glasses off and flipped off Dorinda walking across the street . Dorinda flicks her off back and gasps

"Karen ! that girl looks exactly like you ! what the hell ." Dorinda says looking at me "She did ... wow that's crazy ." i say thinking to myself .

Don't worry ..... it only gets crazier ....