31 ♥︎

Karen ...

Today was my first day back at church . i took a while to get out of bed cause i honestly didn't wanna go i knew people would see me and Drew acting weird but i had to put on a act so everybody wouldn't be in my business . I get out of bed and quickly brush my teeth , Darius slowly moves around the bed and stretches . i continue to wash my mouth out with water as i watch him get up . He was always so sexy to me when he wakes up "Goodmorning baby " he says as he kisses my neck and rubs my stomach while i look in the mirror .

"Goodmorning my love " i say in a very soft quiet voice , he grabs my chin and lifts it slowly making me look into his big brown eyes "What's wrong ? you look sad ma talk to me " he said "Oh nothing , i'm just not ready to face all them people in church again but i'll be okay " i say as i look down fidgeting with my hair "Baby don't worry about them , whatever happens just know i'm on yo side no matter if Drew right there ." He leaves a peck on my lips and holds me tightly .

"Thank you " i whisper thinking he wouldn't hear me "your welcome " he whispers back , i quickly put on my church dress and placed a hat on my head i look in the mirror and take a few deep breath's in "Look you are Thee Karen Clark Sheard you ain't scared of these people now go out there and buss em wide open !" i heard this familiar voice in my head .. it was my mommy .

"Baby i'm ready " Darius says putting on his tie and peeping out the bathroom door "Okay Dorinda and Jacky is outside we should get going babe " I grab my purse and keys while we walk out the door "Finally ! and you always talking about i'm late Pshh" Dorinda yells out the car window sitting in the passenger seat "Oh girl shush " They greet Darius while he helps me get in the car .

"Kierra and J Drew coming ?" Jacky asked , "I think so and i hope so i miss my babies " I look out the window and noticed we were getting closer to the church my heart begins to pound as i get nervous , Jacky parks in GEI's parking lot "Alright yall let's head in " Dorinda spoke , i took my time getting out the car "Baby come on ." Darius says as he grabs my hand to help me out the car .

I couldn't believe i was about to walk into this building again , was i scared ? hell yea .. did i wanna see Drew ? hell no . We all walk in together i seen J drew and Kierra they both run up to me "Hey mommy ! i missed you ." Kierra says while hugging me tightly , J drew does his thing where he hides in my arms . It was his way of showing me love "I missed y'all so much ! my pooh's ." i say holding them

Darius goes over to the music department and daps everybody up, After my hugs with J drew and Kierra J drew goes to dap Darius up .. i was surprised i haven't seen them interact with each other since the hospital , Jacky and Dorinda were back in Dorinda's office so i decided to walk back there . As i walk out of the corner of my eye i seen Drew but we both continue to walk and go our separate ways "Dorindaaaa!!! and Jackyyyyy!!!" i ugly singed "What Karen " Dorinda says giggling .

"Oh nothing i just wanted to come and bother y'all since Church starts in a few ." Me Dorinda and Jacky hear Kierra say "Auntie Niecy ?" we all turned our heads , Jacky opens the door "NIECY IS HERE "

"Now what the hell is this mother- You know what i'm in the house of god i'm not gone curse lord i'm not gone curse " Dorinda says praying , I know i just had a conversation with niecy a few days ago what if she came here to talk to me again .

We all walk out of Dorinda's office and see Niecy sitting in one of the seats in the front row .. Nobody didn't say a word to her besides Kierra and J drew "Mommy Auntie Niecy is here " Kierra whispers "I know baby just ignore her for right now ."

Everybody begins to enter the church , The security makes sure everybody has their mask on .. i take a few breath's before sitting next to Drew .

2 Hours Later ...

Church is finally over with , It was better than i expected but i did feel very uncomfortable being next to Drew knowing that he basically kidnapped me . I run to my office and sit down Darius decided to clean up with the band , Dorinda and Jacky comes into my office "Now why is Niecy still here and She's talking to Drew ?" Jacky says "I don't even care anymore she can have that pitiful man ." i say with a attitude "Karen you know you care .. and i don't blame you that's your sister and your soon to be ex husband ." Dorinda spoke .

"I just can't keep stressing and getting upset about that , I'm hungry and i want some good ole samon ." i say snapping .. Out of no where Dorinda and Jacky looks at each other then at me with a serious face "Uh oh Karen ." Jacky said "Karen Valencia Clark Sheard when was the last time you had sex with Darius ."

I look at both of them in confusion "Uhh why is that your business Dorinda Grace Clark Cole ." i say smirking " Karen .. we all know what that means when you randomly want samon ." Jacky says as she looks at Dorinda "Just tell me girl !" Dorinda says "Okay fine the last time was when we went out on a date and we seen that lady again ."

"Ohhh so it wasn't that long ago ." Jacky says while shaking her head "Karen go to the doctors after you leave here or tomorrow ." Dorinda spoke "Why - OHHHH yall trying to say i'm pregnant!!?? Y'all are out of y'all minds i'm to damn old ." i say laughing .

"Karen we aren't joking ... Mama always told us when she randomly wanted samon she was pregnant with one of us go to the doctor and check before you be 5 months and don't even know ." We hear a knock on the door that interrupted our conversation "Karen can i talk to you privately." Niecy spoke softly .