7 ♥︎

Darius ...
sorry if it's misspelled words ❤️

I know Karen told me to leave the situation alone but i couldn't , especially knowing that it was my father who hurt her i couldn't believe it , my father is crazy and evil but i know he would never hurt his child no matter how much he hates my mother , my dad is evil but he does have a soft spot especially for his kids . i had to pull up to his house to get some shit off my chest . Karen aint deserve that shit at all , i'm gonna make sure my father apologizes to her .

"Yoo pops open up its Darius ."

He finally let me in and hugged me , he might have changed over the years but he still had that evil ass demon Spirit inside of him .

"What's up DayDay ."

"Pops stop calling me that man , that was my old nickname chillout."

"I'm sorry son you just so grown now and i can't believe it but sit down what you wanted ?."

"Well we need to have a deep conversation, you know we wasn't that close when i was younger because you and my ma problems , but anyways i wanna get closer ."

I knew exactly how to trick my father , ian wanna be no where near him but i had too he forever gone be my blood so i have to talk to him before he be gone and i regret that shit , but to get Karen her apology i had to do what i had to do .

"Well to get closer i'm gone need you to tell me about your past yo , i heard a few things and i wanna know if it's true ."

"Okay ? you basically know everything son soo what you heard ?."

"You know that Gospel singer from The Clark sisters ? Her name Karen Clark Sheard , she married to Bishop J Drew Sheard ?."

"Oh yeaa !! that's my girl she can blow , what about her ? we went to school together but that's about it why ?."

"Pops i need you to be honest with me, did you rape Karen?."

He took a very long time to respond , i had a feeling he was gone steal off me but i just sat there and played it cool .

"Nigga what the fuck i look like , why would i rape her ? i barely even knew her like that who the fuck even told you that ?."

I knew he was lying when he got hella defensive , he was always like that i tried my best not to get mad cause i knew Karen was still in pain from getting sexually assaulted by him but i kept my coo .

"Pops , Why you getting so Defensive? if you did just say that i'm your son your business is safe with me ."

"How can i trust you when you sat there and turned my billion-dollar record company into a fucking clothing line nigga ?."

"Aye let's not get into that right now okay ? Did you rape Karen or not ?."

"YES YES I DID and i regret it i was young and dumb okay ?."

"Ight that's all i needed to know i'm out ."

"Son ."

"I said i'm out."

I couldn't believe it , as much as i didn't wanna believe it , the shit was true why the fuck would he do that to a innocent girl who was in highschool just starting her singing career , my father is literally the devil .

I got in my whip and rushed to call Karen .

"Yoo ma - Baby what's wrong ."

"Nothing what were you gonna say."

"No ion believe that shit why your eyes puffy as hell yoo ? did Bishop touch you ? ."

"No no he didn't , just tell me what you were gonna say."