37..

𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵..

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ

Drew entered Kierra's front door seeing Karen sitting down by the counter, he looked down to see a little stomach. he chuckled to himself, he didn't expect Karen to get pregnant again so suddenly.

"hey baby girl! theses are for you" Drew handed over flowers that he had got before heading to Kierra's house.

"thank you daddy! what are you doing here?" Kierra sat the flowers down on her counter.

"just coming to check on my baby girl" Drew smiled.

Karen didn't bother to look Drew's way, she hadn't seen or heard from Drew since the day he kidnapped her.

"hello Karen" Drew tapped Karen, she instantly moved away "don't touch me John"

Drew chuckled "alright we can play that game"

"daddy not today, I understand you two have your issues but you guys are both my parents. plus mommy is pregnant and I really want her to stay healthy" Kierra explained

Karen's head began to throb as she thought about the day she was kidnapped by Drew, seeing his face again brought back everything he had done to her.

"K-Kierra baby can you get me some more water?" Karen felt herself become hot.

"of course mommy" Kierra handed Karen a water bottle which she instantly chugged down.

Drew looked over at Karen, he stared at her curly platinum blonde hair. noticing she changed it from the last time he had seen her.

Karen had a green sun dress on with white sandals and her white chanel purse, Drew licked his lips.

"okay so, now that your here daddy I wanted to let you know I have a new man in my life" Kierra pushed her lips to the side waiting for her father's response.

"thats good baby girl, if your happy I'm happy" Drew smiled

Karen chuckled noticing how sweet Drew was trying to be in front of her, she rolled her eyes.

"Kierra I wanted to talk to you about my wedding"

Karen & Kierra both raised their eyebrows in sync "wedding? you're getting married?" Kierra asked.

"yes, I'm getting married next month & I would love for you, your mother and J drew to be there" he twirled Karen's hair.

Karen grabbed her pocket knife from her purse "I told you to stop touching me didn't I? stop fucking touching me!" Karen walked towards him with her knife.

"mommy! mommy! its okay calm down, daddy please stop touching her" Kierra rubbed her head.

"Karen why are you acting like we don't have two whole children together? you act like we had nothing" Drew scrunched his face up.

Karen laughed "we had nothing! what don't you understand? our relationship hadn't been good since the beginning, ever since I had Kierra you lost your damn mind John. so don't pull that card, our children are older they don't need us to be together in order to contact their parents" Karen yelled.