27 ♥︎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ...
"Drew are you sure you wanna do this ?" Denise says twirling her long straight hair around her finger staring at the floor , Drew grabs her face and looks deeply into her eyes with a glaze . he licks his lips and pecks her lips softly .. "Of course i am .. nobody has to know baby this can be our little secret i promise niecy." Drew slowly lays Denise on the bed pulling her panties down and leaving kisses all over her upper body . "Let me take care of you baby ." Niecy slowly starts to get turned on .. she feels this hot breeze on her body .

She thinks to herself "Is this right ? no no no this is so wrong .. this doesn't even feel okay .. how can i sit here and sleep with my sisters h-husband." her thoughts were interrupted by Drew's tongue swirling all over her clit . "D—D-rew d—amn" she moans softly taking in all the sexual tension she had for Drew .

Drew slowly lifts her up and turns her around , causing her to arch her back . He slips inside of Denise causing her to moan loudly "Fuck Drew !" Her moans reminds him of Karen's , He picks up his pace "Shhh we don't wanna wake up Karen ."

"God please forgive me ." Denise thinks to herself , even though denise felt bad Drew felt so good inside her she felt relaxed and pleasured . Drew slows down as he feels himself about to cum "Fuck !" there moans circle around the house making Little baby kierra move in her bed in the other room .

"Drew may—-be we should stop—pp ." Denise stutters as Drew pounds her with long strong strokes . Before Denise knew it Drew collapsed on the bed after reaching his climax . Denise cleaned herself up and sat on the bed thinking about what just happened , she couldn't believe what she had done . Tears began to fall .

She felt horrible inside .. but she couldn't help it Drew made her feel better and she couldn't control her feelings around him . She caught butterfly's everytime he looked into her eyes , she felt the connection between them . She feels that they were meant to be but she had to put her sisters feelings first .

Karen ♥︎...

               I sat there on my bed looking at the ceiling the past few months have been very rough for me but all i could do was pray and pray .. that's what i was taught to do . Darius came in the room and kissed my lips "Get dressed let's go ." He snapped his fingers and pulled me up . "Where we going baby ?." i say in a concerned voice "Don't worry about it ma just get dressed pretty ." he says brushing through his beard with his fingers .

I ran to the shower and turned on some nice jazz music . i haven't really gotten cute in a while ever since my accident so i was excited to see what Darius had up his sleeve . I slowly wash over my stomach trying not to hit my scar , once i finished cleaning myself up i hop out the shower and wrap a towel around me . Looking in the mirror at myself i plug the curling iron up , i go to my dresser and pick out a nice Red leather Dress with a Black leather jacket from my closet .

I sat out all my accessories and clothes out on the bed and dried myself off . i quickly put on my clothes and run back to the bathroom . after i finish curling my hair i throw on some stockings and put on my black heels . Darius comes in the bedroom and his jaw automatically drops to the floor "Damn baby ." he says as he lifts my chin up and leaves a long peck on my lips .

"Babeee get out i'm not finished ! ." i say giggling "Ight my bad baby ." He blows a kiss and closes the door while walking out . I finish putting everything else on and turn off the curling iron , the fan made my big fluffy platinum blond hair move everywhere i head out the room with my purse and phone in my hand .

"You look good too baby ." i say patting Darius shoulder while he looks in the mirror fixing himself "Thank you ma , a nigga tried but let's head out ." He says as he kisses my hand . I thought to myself "Where is this boy taking me ."

*30 Minutes Later*

                 We finally arrived to this place , Darius parks the car and helps me get out the car the place looked super fancy and nice i was excited to see how it looked inside , We head inside of the place and i see it's a restaurant the whole place was luxurious "I already made reservations baby we sit right there ." Darius says .

it was a nice little booth just for the two of us . The waitress comes and gives us menu's "Is there anything you would like to order now ?." she said in a very exciting voice "Can i get a cup of water?." i ask "Of course ! coming right up ma'am ." I continue to look at the menu to see what i would like . i'm a very picky eater but the menu had some great stuff on there .

Flowers came to our table with a note saying "for my baby girl ."  I look at Darius with puppy eyes cause i was so grateful for him "Bae your gonna make me cry why did you do all of this ." i say with a big gulp in my throat holding me back from crying "Baby i know you been going through a lot lately and i wanted to make it better .. you deserve it ma ." He reply's "I love you ." i say as i hold his hand "I love you more ma ."

I sat there admiring the flowers and smelling them , it was just perfect my whole day was made " i gotta put theses in some water." i thought to myself . i look around the restaurant and this one booth caught my eye there was the lady again "Baby there's that lady we saw in traffic with Dorinda ." I say hitting Darius hand to get his attention .

Could she be following us ????