30 ♥︎

Ahh we made it to 30 chapters !

Karen ...

Today was my Date with Tyler , i wasn't that nervous because i prayed all night that nothing bad would happen , he wanted to take me out for lunch instead of dinner so i quickly threw on some jeans with a nice black blouse and my black red bottoms , I decided to wear my real hair so it reminded him of me back then .

Dorinda knocked on the door to come check on me "Karennnnn ! you ready girl ?." she says peeking her head in the door "Yes Dorinda Clark ." i say giggling "I'm glad your brave enough to look at this man again Karen i know that takes a lot of time and i'm proud ." She says as she helps put on my necklace "Thank you sis .. i just learned to forgive and not forget ." Darius walks into the room ."Yall ready ? Aunt Twinkie ready to go ." He said .

Me and Dorinda laughed "As Usual." we say in sync we walk out the bathroom and head downstairs to the car , once we get into the car Dorinda hooks up the mic to my blouse and try's to make it unnoticeable. "Okay Karen you'll be able to hear us but he won't so don't worry ." Dorinda says untangling the plugs .

"Okay detective doe ." Jacky says , "Jacky please ." Dorinda reply's I look at both of them with a serious face "We can't take y'all no where y'all act like 3 year olds ." Twinkie said , we all giggle Twinkie always said something to make us laugh when somebody was upset or annoyed . I put my hand on Darius lap and he looks at me "Wassup ma ?." he says as he drives with one hand "Nothing just checking on you ."

I let out a friendly smile and he smiled back "Fucking freaky ." Dorinda says as she rolls her eyes . Jacky and Twinkie sit in the back cracking up "It was not that funny ." I say "You right you right ." Jacky says , we finally get to the restaurant and my heart starts beating out of my chest , Darius parks away from the Restaurant Where they can still see me and Tyler and still have good connection with the mic "Alright yall we here pray for me ." i say as i unbuckle my seat belt

"We gone pray for you , go ahead karen ." Jacky says , I give Darius a kiss and run inside , i look around and noticed Tyler with Roses and a big fur coat , Fur coats always caught my attention "Well hello lady Karen ." he says as he gets up and kisses my hand "Nice to see you again Tyler , i know the last time we seen each other i wasn't looking to good ." I say "That's okay you know everybody has there bad times ." he says as he winks at me and hands me that flowers "Theses are for you beautiful ."

"Aww thank you theses are beautiful" i lay the flowers down next to me and fold my hands "So Tyler why did you wanna see me ? i heard you been wanting to see me for a while ." i say biting my lip on purpose . "Well we haven't seen each other since we were kids , i mean your a whole gospel singer now and your a First lady ! i'm proud . who would of known little ole Karen would be able to blow like that ." He says while giggling .

I knew what he meant by little ole Karen , It's the fact he knew i wasn't little in high school . "Yea life changed quickly for me and i'm blessed for it , but is that the only reason why you wanted to see me ? ." I say grabbing his hand "Karen ! tell him he musty ." Jacky says into the mic while laughing "Can we go now ?." Twinkie says in the background , i try my best to hold my laugh in "I mean .. that's the only reason why i wanted to see you but we can turn it into something different if that's what you want it to be ."

"Karen ! ask him about Darius ." Dorinda says "Well i do have a question , when did you have Darius ? he's a really good man .. ." Tyler rolls his eyes "I had him with his mother that i despise by the way , i regret the relationship with her but i don't regret him ." He says giggling "By the way are you two actually dating ? cause i'll love to have competition with him . i mean i can have that pussy throbbing in any minute." Tyler says as he rubs my arm . In my mind all i wanted to do was throw up but i had to play it off .

My phone begins to buzz it was Dorinda "Karen make an excuse or sum ! that nigga is finna get his ass beat by his own son if you stay there any longer ." Dorinda says "Oh my god kali's in the hospital ?." i yell trying to play it off "Okay i'm on my way oh my god !." i put my phone away "Tyler i'm so so sorry but i have to leave my grand baby just went to the hospital cause she shitted on herself ." Tyler sits in confusion "Huh?."

"GOTTA GO BYEEE !!." I wave as i walk out the restaurant, I walk to the car and Everybody is cracking up Jacky is in tears and Twinkie Dorinda and Darius looked like they couldn't breathe "KAREN THAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE ? KALI SHITTED ON HERSELF ? OH MY GOD YOUR A HORRIBLE LIAR ." Dorinda yells as she laughs , i laugh "That's the only thing i could think of at the moment yall stop laughing at me ." I say giggling at all of there laughs .

"Whew that's enough today i can't laugh no more take me home that was hilarious ." Jacky says Darius begins to drive and we all head home .

Today was a hilarious day .

it won't be so hilarious tomorrow ......