12 ♥︎

It was 8 o'clock in the morning ,i never woke up this early unless i had a busy day ahead of me but all i had to do was go meet with my sisters and that's not till later on today, the problem is i'm very horny then usual .. after that first time me and Darius had sex my body has been wanting him all week , especially since he was gone it was hard to keep myself in control .

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine to get me being horny off my mind , once i got finished i headed back to bed cause it was way to early . I laid my head onto Darius chest , he held me tightly i lost focus and started staring his body up and down . he had an amazing body beautiful tattoos such strong arms and thoses abs are crazy , i loved his body i could never go a night without looking at it .

As i watched his body i begin to get wet , i couldn't take it no more so i woke Darius up . "Ba-Babe can you wake up ? it's important." he sat up wiping his eyes , "Whats wrong ? you scared ? you had a bad dream or something? ."

"No " i say messing with my hair looking down , he lift my face up and stared at me "Tell me ma you wouldn't wake me up for nothing ."

"It's nothing nevermind , go back to sleep ."i say fixing my pillow , he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him feeling his dick through my shorts made me even more wet .

"I want you in me ." I spoke

"Say less ." He turned me over and pulled down my shorts putting one finger inside of me to tease me , i let out a soft quiet moan trying to keep myself together "You so wet ma ." he spoke Slowly sliding his finger further into me , I begin to moan louder feeling him put more fingers inside , hitting all my spots and reaching deeper depths , i feel myself about to release he came up to my lips making his tongue go down all the way down my throat .

He starts kissing all on my upper body making me moan his name " Dariussss ." he continues to go down to my thighs leaving trails of kisses, i try to hold his hand but he instantly grabbed my hands " Did i say you could stop me missy ?." feeling him go deeper while speaking i could barely talk "N-No ."

"No what ?." feeling him choking me waiting for a response i released all over him , "I'm sorry Daddy ." he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his neck , he starts flicking his tongue at the spot that drove me crazy i was loving the sensation that went through my body from feeling his tongue . he continues to lick me up and down with his tongue "Fuck Daddy ." i moaned

After he finished he bent me over and held my hands , he went inside of me stroking me with strong strokes making me scream ,my other side was beginning to come out of me knowing i couldn't grip the sheets or anything , feeling all those deep strokes and hearing our body's clapping against each other made me more wet "Shit Karen ." he yelled feeling me getting tighter .

Before he got to his climax he grabbed a condom out of the night stand and slid it onto his dick , he went back inside of me going even harder now that he had a condom on , i couldn't even moan anymore i might have lost my voice . he begins to pull my hair while stroking me and moaning my name "Karen baby mmhmh ." he finally released , but it wasn't the same as when he didn't have it on .

I turned around and looked at him , "Take it off." he stared at me for a while without responding , "Ma you sure ? you suggested-" i cut him off quickly " Take it off now ." i sat on his dick feeling him all inside of me , i looked into his eyes as i rode him he loved when i did , his eyes begin to flicker as he feels me jumping up and down harder , "Ka-" he couldn't even finish his sentence , our lips begin to touch again .

"Hmm Wh-What do you want from Daddy ." he stutters

"I want you deeper inside me ." i say in a very raspy voice as i continue to ride him slowly , I felt him go deeper which made us both cum and collapse on the bed . "I missed you in me ."

"Damn Bae , you sound like Dorinda ." we laughed " Babe now why would you say that ."

"I'm sorry ma , but you don't know how bad i missed being inside you ." we kissed and fell asleep .

.........

A few hours later i woke up and it was 1 something i jumped up quick and headed to the bathroom , i grabbed my phone and seen Dorinda blowing my phone up asking me "are you ready Karen ?." i hurried and got dressed . I was surprised i over slept cause it's always Dorinda being late with her crazy self , i went over to kiss Darius while he was sleep and headed out the door .

Dorinda and Jacky wanted to meet up at a nice little park around the corner , i finally got there and seen Dorinda right there tapping her foot with her hands folded , once i got out the car Dorinda grabbed me and we sat down .

"Girl what the hell took you so long ?." Dorinda asked " first off language please ." i responded "Girl please you don't be saying language when you be cussing up a storm while fucking Darius with you're nasty self ." we laughed at Dorinda's comment

"Don't worry about that ma'am, but Jacky did you hear the news ?." i asked " of course Dorinda big mouth self told me , But i have a question for you Karen do you forgive niecy or your still hurt? cause i don't blame you if you are ."

I haven't actually thought about that , it was so long ago i was hurt at one point but i got over it because Drew was being abusive and i was going through that but nobody knew that at the time .. Nobody

"Well Jacky , i haven't really thought about that situation i was more worried about Kierra , me being pregnant with her and always getting hit in the stomach or hit anywhere on my body always scared me because i didn't wanna miscarry at all even though niecey did what she did all i can do is pray for her"

" Karen we have to tell you something , remember the day you had J drew ? well .. when niecy came to the hospital and told you she was pregnant it wasn't by another man .. it was with Drew she had the child in Arizona he never met the family and he never met his siblings .. niecey left all her other boys here in detroit ." Jacky said

"Wait how do y'all know all of this ? did y'all know all along ?." i say starting to tear up "Oh nooo no we just found out today , we checked Niecy's facebook and she has a picture of the boy on her page and the caption is my son ." Dorinda said

"We also asked Niecy's other kids have they ever seen him before or did they even know about him and they all said no so you know it's Drew's because there's no reason she just up and left detroit while pregnant and never let nobody meet the child that's fishy ." Jacky said

I was afraid my sisters were keeping this from me all along , they are the only Real sisters i have now besides twinkie i didn't wanna be betrayed by them too it would hurt me badly and they know that .

"So that means Kierra and J Drew have a cousin brother ?." i say wiping my face " Sadly Yes ." Jacky Replied , i was hurt very hurt i was still trying to recover from everything that happened with Drew for the pass 30 +years and to hear that the child was actually his hurts me a lot but i'm not surprised i just wish Drew would of told the truth about the child being his .

"Karen it's okay , you know we got you all this shit gone be over very soon .. Drew is on life support and i ain't never prayed for a nigga to die but anyways we gone get niecy matter a fact we should go check the house to see if she's there or moving in ." Dorinda said wiping my face

"But what if something happens ? you never know she could have a husband now who's gonna try and defend her because he doesn't know us ." I say "oh girl stop being a scary cat let's go ." Jacky said We all got in our cars and followed Dorinda because she always had the Key to our childhood home and we all never forgot the way there , i start to get emotional while driving because i been through so much my whole life but God does everything for a reason , i'm glad i'm still here .

We finally got there and seen a few man moving some boxes in the house , we all looked at each other and walked up the steps "Excuse me ? do i know you ? " A man said " no you don't but we came to see if our sister moved back into our childhood home ." Jacky said , Dorinda had to walk away because her mouth is reckless .

"Oh okay , you can go in ma'am my apologies ." we all walked in but Dorinda looked the man up and down " Yea nigga better let us in ." i begin to get teary eyed seeing my old home " Oh girl don't you start that crying stuff ." Jacky said we walked over to the room and seen Niecy in there .

"Karen ? Dorinda ? JACKY ?."