Looking Towards You

Jungkook POV

Do you know the feeling when the person you are in love with is right infront of your eyes.

 You can look at him all day without letting him know that you are madly in love with him. The tingling butterflies in your tummy when he catches your hand. The nervousness when he sits right next to you. The fastest heart beats when he hugs you. 

Gosh these feelings will kill me someday .

And the killer is him.

My Kim Taehyung .

Have you ever seen such a beautiful angel in your life? I guess not

Have you ever seen such a beautiful angel in your life? I guess not. At least I haven't. He is an ethereal beauty.

My childhood friend , My best friend and My lifetime crush. He is the one who know me inside out. What I like, what I hate. My hobbies, My secrets. My whole life story except for the fact that he is my life. The only thing that no one knows, not even my life long best friend. 

I'm gay and I have this huge crush on him since like forever. I mean who won't have crush on him right? All the girls in the university are dying to be his girlfriend even some boys are after him. He gets lots of chocolates, flowers and love letters almost everyday. And I envy them cause I can't do that. I can't confess to him. I'm really afraid that he might leave me if he knows my feelings for him.

Guess I'm never confessing him in this life.

Hi ! My name is Jeon Jungkook.  Kookie if you prefer. 

I'm originally from Busan but currently living in Seoul with my family

I'm originally from Busan but currently living in Seoul with my family. I love singing, dancing and games. I really love to win. Because when I win, my best friend comes running to me and hugs me tightly like there is no tomorrow. He cheers for me till his throat hurts and loves to hold my trophies. He says they are precious to him with a big boxy smile. 

Someday this angelic smile will kill me. Like literally I will die from just a smile. I just love his lips...

I mean smile...