Date 2

Taehyung is nervous, frustrated, angry, irritated and sad at the same time.

Why?

Because his childhood best friend is getting ready for a date with his not so favorite person, Jimin. 

Here Hyuna and Jieun are searching a perfect dress for Jungkook while Jin is doing his make up.

" Kookie please think about it again." Tae said with pleading eyes. Jungkook looked at him to say something but Jieun cut them off by showing him 2 dresses.

" Kookie is this dress better of the first one." Jieun said. Tae took the dress and threw it in the bed.

"He will look good in any dress Eomma." He crouch down in front of Kook. " Bunny, Please don't go. I don't like that midget."

" You don't like half of the world Tae. " Jin chuckled doing Kook's hair. 

" But I will be all alone here." Tae whined.

" Why we all will have dinner together Taebear. We will keep you company like always." Jieun said giving the dress  to Kook. " Go and change this dress. Jimin will go crazy looking at my babe today. "

" Huh! He is already crazy. Pabo ! " Tae scoffed.

Jungkook took the dress and went to washroom. Taehyung waited for him to come out. He was thinking ways to stop Kook from going on this so called date. The 20 minutes he waited in the room felt like eternity to him. He thought of ways to stop Jungkook from going on this date.

Should I lock Kookie in the room? But he will get scared.

No he won't, it's you who gets scared.

Should I hide his dress? But he already took it.

Should I kidnap him ? But where should I hide him? Under the bed?

Is it the time to kill that midget than?

That sounds like a good option. It will solve my every problem.

So let me think of a sound proof plan to get rid of him because obviously I don't want to end up in jail without my bunny. 

His thoughts were interrupted with the sound of opening the door. He raised his head to look at the door but wished he hadn't. Because his breath hitched and his whole world went blank looking at the beauty infront of him. His eyes widen and heart fluttered. The person in front of him brought a big smile in his face. 

There Jungkook stood infront of him in white shirt and black pants and no wonder Tae has lost his mind

There Jungkook stood infront of him in white shirt and black pants and no wonder Tae has lost his mind. He cursed himself in his mind for not seeing this beauty before. All this year how can he miss it? 

" How am I  looking?"

Beautiful.

He thought and was about to say but Jungkook's next word brought him bac in reality and Taehyung swears he heard something break inside him. May be his heart.

" Will Jimin like it?"

The words surely broke his poor heart. The smile faded from his face.

Did he really want to go on this date with him?

" of course he will love it Kookie" Jieun said caressing his hair. But his stopped her.

"oh no, no messing with my masterpiece" he said setting his hair again. Jungkook looked at his best friend who was staring at him with sad eyes. He smiled and went near him.

" Am I looking good Taetae?" he said showing his big doe eyes. And for the first time Tae saw his eyes sparkle talking about someone else. He just wished he didn't saw it.

Tae cupped his face and pecked his forehead. He showed him a fake tight smile.

"You are looking the best babe" he whispered enough to hear.

Both looked deep into each others eyes. Both can feel their emotions. Tae  looked down his lips which he desperately want to kiss. He licked his lips and looked back to his eyes. He pulled him in his embrace for a hug, rubbing his back from one hand and caressing his hair with another.

" You are looking so good that it will break many hearts to not have you with them." he whispered in his ear. His eyes got watery but he blinked it away. He broke the hug and cupped his face again.

" be back in time okay! A-and don't let him touch y-you." he kissed his forehead again letting his lips linger for sometime.

" I will be waiting for you." he whispered and went out of the room without turning back.

Little did he know, a certain bunny was looking at his sad tiger with all his love and teary eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Long time no see😜
How are my purplaliens?

So My Jinnie gave us a gift on his birthday so time for return gift no? Let's stream Super Tuna and do join the Super Tuna Challenge 💜💜

Happy birthday my world wide handsome Jinnie 💜💜