Kookie

When we love someone dearly we will forgive them no matter how much they hurt you. But Kookie didn't let Tae come close to his heart again. Tae tried hard to win his heart again but no matter how much he tries something was not getting right. People might think how can Kookie change so much just within 10 days of separation. 

It all took mare 10 days to forgot his first love he was craving for years? Is that all he loves Tae? Was  his love even real?

 Well let's say he is not changed he is just hurt an scared if you ask me. He is terrified to get hurt again.

He suffered a lot in those 10 days. Life without Tae was a one way trip to hell for him. He was devastated. There was no hope to escape. And now when he is trying to live without him, if he lets Tae again in his life and he breaks his heart again, he won't be able to take it. He is scared to the core. He wants to be with his love. He wants to be in his embrace. He wants his Tae back but the fear of breaking his heart again is eating him from inside. He doesn't even know how many nights he spend staring at Tae's photo. How many nights he sleeps clutching his hoodie.

And today is not any different day for Jungkook. He was happy playing games with the hyungs, stealing glances at his tiger time to time. Though when Tae left he didn't like it and wanted to go back home. But when he beat Yoongi 10 times, he enjoyed it to the fullest. He ate 4 Choco mint ice cream and 6 banana milk that Yoongi bought him. He was munching happily listening to Jin's joke. Till he got to throw the empty box in the bin where he saw broken piece of glasses and tissues covered in blood. He frowned his eye brow in confusion. He cleaned Jimin's wound himself and didn't use any tissue to clean it. And the cut was not even so big for the tissue to get drenched in blood.

Then whose blood was it?

Jungkook POV

I looked at everyone in living room. Everyone was eating their ice cream. I don't think anybody else got hurt. I looked back at the bin and thought for a second. Jimin broke the glass while passing it to Tae. They were cleaning the mess when Jimin got hurt. Tae left early for home...... He was hiding his hands..... Shit he got hurt..... Shit.. shit... shit...

"JIN HYUNG... WE NEED TO GO BACK HOME ! RIGHT NOW" 

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

We reached home and I send Jin hyung to Tae. Hope he is okay. Shit. I should have looked for him. Should I go too? Had he cut himself too deep? Oh God what should I do? Jin hyung please treat him well..... Why didn't you tell me idiot?.... Why you left?... Just because I care for Jimin doesn't mean I don't care for you.... Please be Okay Tae.... 

I was fidgeting restlessly with the sleeves of my shirt when I heard a notification from my phone.

Jin Hyung 😍😍

He is fine now.

The cut is deep but I have treated it. 

He is sleeping in the cottage tonight. 

He will be okay don't worry Kookie.

Take some rest. Good night.

I sighed in relief. He is okay. He is okay..... A drop of tear rolled down my cheeks which I didn't know I was trying to hold back from so long. He is fine that's all I need.

Kookie🥰🥰

Thank you so much hyung.