Koo

TAE POV

NO.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up panting hard. Sweating like hell. I looked around. I was in my room, on my bed. Shit its was a dream. Not dream Tae, it was a fucking nightmare. No Kookie is mine. Just mine. No one can ever separate us. No please god don't make this nightmare true. Please....

If you have to make this dream come true than please change the midget and place me their with my bunny. I can't see him with anyone else. I won't let the shorty take my Koo away.

I miss you bun...

Please come back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

NO POV

The next day everyone was having breakfast together at the Jeons. Jikook were sitting together and everyone was waiting for Tae for breakfast.

" Tae we are late come fast you idiot. " Jin shouted from the door. Tae came running towards the table. He was looking like a zombie. Red swollen eyes, messy hair. He looked too tired.

" Morning everyone." Tae murmured and looked around.

" Oh my god Tae, didn't you sleep last night? You look exhausted." Mrs. Jeon said with concern.

" I'm okay mom don't worry." A small smile crept his face seeing his bunny but rolled his eyes immediately when Jimin whispered something in his ears.

" But Tae you really look awful." Mr. Kim said sipping his tea. Tae sighed and went to sit beside Kook. He cupped his face, leaned and pecked his lips. Jungkook eyes widen in shock.

" Morning beautiful. " He said settling down the chair. Everyone stared at the two with wide eyes and Kook couldn't raise his head from embarrassment. He was blushing so hard.

"Yaa.. Tae you can't kiss Kookie like this. " Jimin stated.

" And who are you to decide that midget." Tae sassed taking a bite of the sandwich.

" I'm his friend and you cannot kiss him without his consent. " Jimin shouted throwing draggers with his eyes.

" He is my best friend shorty. And I can kiss him anytime anyplace I want. " Tae said placing another kiss in his lips. Everyone just enjoyed the drama leaving a red faced bunny in middle of two bricking creatures.( Can't say soulmates coz that part has not been written yet.)

" Then he is my bestfriend too. I also have full rights to kiss Kookie. " Jimin said and went closer to Kookie. He cupped Jungkook's face and made a pout to kiss his lips. Jungkook panicked and shut the eyes tightly as Jimin went closer but the kiss couldn't happen.

"Ahhhh" He heard a scream which made Jungkook open his eyes only to see Jimin kissing a hot cup of coffee which burned his lips.

"That's what you get for trying to get what's mine. " Every body looked at Jimin with concern.

" Oh my god Jiminie, are you okay?" Jungkook gave him a glass of water. " Why did you do that Taehyung. "

" How many times should I tell you not to call me that Koo. " Tae said without looking at him and Kook was taken back by new nicknames. It makes his heart beat skip. Tae turned towards him. Kook was staring him with big doe eyes.

" Okay kids let's continue this drama later and have the breakfast. " Mr. Jeon said munching his sandwich. Everyone went back to eating their food. Tae took a glance at Kook. He saw a bread crumb on his cheeks slightly touching his lips. Tae chuckled and sip his juice.

" You got food on your lips bun. " Kook was brought to reality. He rubbed his lips softly with his hands. " Come here let me help you. "And what he did next made everyone gasp and Jin dropped his spoon on the floor.

Tae said and pulled him closer. And without wasting any time he leaned to connect his lips again in his cheeks, slightly touching the corner of his lips. He licked the breadcrumb, intentionally touching his lips.

"Such a messy eater. " He said with his deep voice , ruffling his hair. Kook widen his eyes in shocked. Did Tae just licked him on lips infront of everyone.

" Yaa.... Tae... how can you do that infront of everyone ?" Jimin said pointing his fingers to him.

" Should I do it alone bun? " He asked innocently like a small 5 years old kid. Jungkook gulped seeing his duality. Tae grabbed the sandwich and got up the table. He leaned near Kook's ear and whispered.

" Don't worry bun I won't eat breadcrumbs when we are alone. " He whispered and kissed his earlobe giving a wink to Jimin. Jungkook became red as tomato.

" You guys go ahead I will be late. And Jin hyung , keep my bun safe from this midget." He said and went out the house.

" What the fuck just happened? " Mrs. Jeon said still frozen in her seat.

" I have no fucking idea. " Mr. Kim said. Jin looked around to everyone's shocked expression and decided to take things in his hands.

" Come on Kookie we will be late." He took his back and pulled Kookie with him out of the house, leaving 4 frozen statues on the dinning table. And Jimin followed them.

~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

To all the heart broken people from previous chap.

Are you alive?😁😁

Did I gave you a mild heart attack?

Well I'm hardcore Taekooker don't expect me committing sin of separating my babies. 😜😜

Here is a picture to heal your heart.
Borahae 💜💜