Love (M)

(Seriously don't blame me it's you who asked for it)

(This part contains sexual content. If you are not comfortable please skip)

Will you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?

I do!

Will you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

I do!

By the power bestowed upon me I pronoun you husband and husband. You may kiss your husband.

Yes it's the day. And it's not a dream this time. Taekook really got married. They didn't plan to go take over their business be the heir and then marry each other. No, they can't wait for that long. They will not wait for that long.

Specially after that particular night. When the dumb Kim Taehyung devour our little bunny. Things were pretty rough to handle.

Taehyung would get hard every now and then. He would mostly try to control his hormones or jerk himself in the bathroom. But their were those moments when he couldn't and devour his bunny again.

And Jungkook don't have any problem with it. He loves when Taehyung touch him. He has been waiting desperately for Taehyung to devour him. But he respects his decision too. So no matter how much he wants he was wait for the particular day to get devour all night by his dumb tiger.

They are in the hotel suite where the wedding was held in Hawaii. They decided to go with a simple wedding in Hawaii with their close ones only.

No filled crowd and unwanted guest. Just their loved ones. Once it was over Taehyung carried him in his arms bridal style and took him straight to the room.

He could see lots of love and a hint of lust in his eyes. Taehyung closed the door and placed him on the bed before hovering over his newly wedded husband.

Jungkook bite his lips and looked away nervously.

"Don't bite your lips love... It is my job to devourer them"

~~~~~~~~~~ 🐯🐰

"Fuck! Your so good bun. I love you so fucking much babe."

Loud moans and grunt were heard. Skin slapping and moans were filled in the room. With every thrust Jungkook was feeling euphoric.

"Tae... Ahhhh..... Slow D-down." Jungkook tried to calm down his hungry tiger. But this tiger may not stop today.

"Do you like it Koo? How good I'm taking you babe....... Please tell me Koo. Tell me babe..." he said thrusting in him again.

"Ahhh... So good Tae... Ahhh I'm... Feeling so..... good love..." he clutch the bed sheet tightly. His whole body was trembling mess.

" Fuck! Your tight hole.... you're clenching me babe.... I love you..." he bite hard on his neck creating another hickey.

"Ngh~~~ Taehyung." Jungkook hugged him tightly. His nails were marking his territory on his(tae) back.

"Shit... Can you scream my name more babe..." he said flipping him on his knees.

"Taehyung ..... My Taehyung..." He entered him again without any warning. "Ahhhh.... Taehyung....." 

"Mine.... Just mine...." he thrusted increasing his speed.

"Yours babe ...... all yours....." he was panting hard but still the pleasure was beyond explanation.

"babe....cum-ming...." he said reaching his high.