Mistake

"ahhhhh...... Tae.... I....I.... Love you!"

Tae felt a shiver running through his whole body. It was the moment he came back from his trance. He stopped at the moment. Looked down to the boy, eyes closed, heavy breathing, sweating body, parted swollen lips,  covered in red and purple marks, messy hair, almost ripped clothes. He was a mess. Tae got up immediately, making the younger flinch open his eyes. He saw the older looking around in confusion.

" what happened Tae?" Jungkook touched his arms slowly. Tae pulled back immediately. Leaving the latters hand in air. Jungkook felt shiver running down his body.

" Jungkook I'm sorry!"

Jungkook!

"I'm really sorry, I lost my control..... It was a mistake!"

Mistake!

" I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what happened to me! " Tae pulled his hair harshly and Jungkook lost his whole world. He felt a pang, his heart crashing harshly. " I lost control. I'm sorry I did this to you. "

Jungkook couldn't form a word out of his mouth. He just starred at his so called best friend who was eating him hungrily leaving marks everywhere a moment ago and now he is regretting it. His eyes were filled with tears ready to burst out any minute. He wants to hug his best friend, tell him it was not a mistake for him. It was the most memorable moment of his life. Tell him he was his crush since they were kids. Tell him how much he loves him. How much he wants to embrace him again. How much he wants to feel him again. But just a word stopped him from losing himself again in his embrace.

It was a mistake .

Tae couldn't turn back to see his best friend whom he was devouring a moment ago. He was ashamed of himself. He was taking advantage of his own best friend. The friend he grow up with. The friend for whom he can do anything. Who wants to protect him at any cost. And he the evil himself. Tears formed in his eyes, don't know how to show his face again to his innocent bunny. He is right there behind him. He wants to take him to his embrace and ask for his forgiveness. He wants to cry hard in his lap for the sin he has committed. But just a word hold him back to turn around and hug his best friend.

It was a mistake.

"I'mm sorry Jungkook...... I know we both are straight but I was out of control. I'm So s-sorry!" jungkook didn't say a word. Just his tears flowed out of his eyes in silence.

" I don't know what took over me. Sorry Jungkook! I messed up."

Tae got up from the bed and went out the cottage. He rushed to his room without looking back. If just once, may be just once he had looked back to his Kookie, he wouldn't have left him alone in that cottage.

Jungkook was left alone in the cottage. He is still there in the bed. With a messy look crying his heart out. He always have dreamed of kissing his love. Always have waited for his love to look at him with same intensity that he always have in his eyes for him. But his dream turned into a nightmare just in some minutes. Tae left him all alone in the cold cottage at the middle of the night crying and broken.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

💜💜🐰🐯💜💜

I'm sad after writing this. I need my Jin😭😭

 I need my Jin😭😭