Melt Down

Does anyone order a double update?

Taehyung cried for the whole night he can't even imagine the sight when Jimin must have given the mark. It hurts every core of his body to think about his Kookie with someone else.

And Jungkook on the other side cried in silence. His Taetae is hurt and he couldn't even console him. He didn't even justify himself.

He is angry at Taehyung for getting into conclusion without listening to him. But he is more angry at himself for making is Tae cry again.

Next morning as it was weekend everybody has decided to go for a movie night in Yoongi's House. Taekook has not talked since yesterday.

Everyone is here, ready to party. Everyone was gathered in the living room. Yoongi and Hoseok brought some blankets and Jin was making pop corns. Everything was settle and Namjoon was selecting which movie to watch.

Jikook were standing together hand with hand. Taehyung stared at their intertwined hands sadly. He felt someone was ripping him apart.

" Let's watch action movie. " Hoseok said keeping the blankets down.

" How about romantic? " Jin said placing the popcorns on the table.

" No let's watch comedy ." Namjoon said settling down the couch.

" No Joonie hyung. We should try horror. After all watching horror movies with friends is fun." Jimin said and smirked.

" You got me on that one. " Yoongi said

" Well horror it is then. " Jimin said and gave a high five to Yoongi. Well as they know Taehyung can't tolerate horror movies it Yoonmin's idea to watch horror today.

" No let's watch something else. " Tae said taking a blanket.

" Don't be a scaredy cat Tae. Be a man. " Jimin teased him.

" Shut up midget. I'm not scared ." Tae spat back.

" Oh I forgot Taehyung don't like Horror movies. " Jin said " Let's watch something else. "

" It's okay babe Jungkook is here. He will take care of Tae like always." Namjoon said pulling Jin beside him. Jungkook and Tae looked at each other. A small smile crept on Tae's face which faded as soon as it came.

I wish he was with me hyung.

" No hyung let's watch something else. " Jungkook said and went to sit beside Jimin. Jimin smirked and kept his hand on Kookie's shoulder. Tae clenched his fist.

And if you wonder why Jungkook doing this after all the events yesterday?

Well Jungkook is angry with Taehyung right now because after so many months he agreed to sleep in the cottage with him. And just because of a mark he left without listening to the facts.

When Lisa lied, Jungkook trusted him. And now when he saw a mark, Tae didn't even let him explain and left him alone in the room again. Like he did on that day.

So here he is, making Taehyung pay for his crime.

" Why cupcake are you also scared of horror movies too? " Jimin said caressing his hair softly.

" Don't worry we will cuddle all the time so that you don't feel scared at all. I will protect you. " Everyone looked at Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin looked at Yoongi with a teasing smile and looked back at jungkook and winked.

Tae silently stayed there but his whole mind and soul were devastated.

The movie started. Tae went to sit beside Kookie but he was busy chatting with Jimin. He didn't looked at the sad face of the latter.