Back Home

Tae POV

I have returned home. Kookie must be at University right now. I missed him so much. I can't wait to see him. I want to hug him tightly. I want to feel him again. I need my Kookie.

I waited outside the road for Kookie. I want to see him desperately. I dressed up for him. Put on some perfume and took his favorite chocolate box that Halmi had given.

I'm pacing from right to left don't know why the hell this watch is going slow. How should I pose when he sees me?

Should I lean on the wall and act cool?

Should I raise my arms to hug him?

Should I bent down on knees giving him the chocolates?

Should I grab my ears and beg for forgiveness?

Argh! What should I do?

I was fighting with myself when I heard a sweet voice laughing hard like a baby. My baby...... I can recognize this voice anywhere, this is my Kookie. My baby....

I turned behind to see his beautiful bunny face. But the visual in front of me was not the one I wanted to see. My bunny was walking with someone else. And that someone is catching my baby's arm. Like who the hell are you and why are you holding my baby's hand???

He saw me and waved with a smile. Wait he smiled at me? He should be angry at me right? He should throw tantrums at me, why is he smiling? More importantly why is he laughing with him? I don't like it.

"Hi Taehyung! When did you return?"

Taehyung!

" Meet him, this is Park Jimin. My new friend and our new class mate. And Chimmy this is Kim Taehyung, my friend ."

Chimmy? Friend? Just friend?

Jimin smiled and raise his hand, Tae gave him a thin smile and shake his hand.

" Nice to meet you!"

" Yeah, same here. "

" Okay Kookie . I'm leaving. " he gave Kookie a tight hug.

Kookie ? Did he just called him Kookie ?

" I will pick you up tomorrow and we can go to the ice-cream shop too okay?" Kookie smiled and nodded furiously.  I felt a pang in my heart. The smile he gave to seems so fake and he shows a genuine smile to him. He looks at him like the way he used to look at me.

Did I really lost you Kookie?

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Long Time No See!

Short Chapter