Behind Tae's Sight

(Is the title weird? Can't think any thing else hehe )

Everyone was sitting in Jimin's house. Except Tae who was not invite. Why you ask. Well you will know in a while.

" Why was that Taelien behaving like that today?" A trusfratated Jimin asked.

" I have no idea Chimmy." Jungkook answered not looking at him.

" And why the hell are you blushing, you idiot. You should have stopped him. "

" Chimmyyyyyy " Jungkook whined.

" Are you seriously falling for his tricks again Kookie?" Jimin asked cupping his face. " Please don't do this Cupcake. We have come this far. Don't leave me hanging alone on the way." Jimin said and Jungkook looked down pouting his lips.

" It's not his fault Minnie. He loves him a lot ." Yoongi said still laying his head on the pillow.

" That doesn't mean he can spoil my hard work Yoonnie. I worked hard to turn this pouting bunny to a happy one. " Jimin said putting his hands on his waist. Jin brought drinks for everyone and sat beside Namjoon.

" It's not in his hand Chimmy. He can't control his emotions when Tae handles him." Jin said leaning down on Namjoon's shoulder.

" Then you mean my love my care means nothing to this idiot. Fine then go, go to that alien and don't come crying if he breaks your heart again. " Jimin said angrily. Jungkook looked up to Jimin with a sad face.

" Don't give me that sad bunny face cupcake, I ain't gonna fall for it."

" Chimminieeeeeeee" Jungkook whined but Jimin didn't budged. Jungkook pout more and turned to Yoongi.

" Yoongi hyunggggggggg." He whined again. Yoongi sighed sleeplessly. He got up from the couch and pulled Jimin by his wrist. He wrapped his one hand on his waist and another on his nape. And with a blink of an eye. He captured his (Jimin) soft lips with his rough ones. Yoongi kissed him like no tomorrow.

Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes

Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes. They broke the kiss after a while. Both were panting heavily. Yoongi smiled and joined their foreheads.

" Why didn't you stop me babe?" Yoongi asked, making Jimin confused. He frown his eye brows in confusion. Yoongi sat on the couch again and pulled Jimin with him. Jimin sat on his lap. Yoongi caress his hair and peck his hair. Jimin just pouted and leaned his head on his chest.

" Tell me babe. Why didn't you push me when I kissed you." Yoongi asked again. He said softly but loud enough to be heard by everyone.

" Because you are my Yoonnie. " He said with a pout.

" That's right. Because I'm yours Yoonnie. You didn't push me. Just like that Kookie can't push Tae too. They belongs to each other. " Yoongi explained him softly and everyone just cooed at the couple.