Hurts

Does it hurts to see the love of your life hurt? Or does it hurts when they hurt you?

Does it hurts when you can't love someone? Or does it hurts when they don't love you back?

Does it hurts when you can't be with someone you love? Or does it hurts when you see them with someone else?

Well, Taehyung is feeling many emotions right now.

He loved his best friend all his life but didn't knew about his feelings.

He left his best friend making a big mistake but didn't knew his own feelings.

He came back realizing they both love each other but now it seems like he just lost his everything when it was right in his embrace his whole life.

Jimin picked Jungkook for the date and Tae didn't utter a word when Jimin bend down to kiss his hands. Sure his heart broke but his Kookie was happy. His Kookie wanted to go on a date, dress for him and enjoy the night. He didn't want to snatch the smile he saw on his face at was not for him.

Taehyung stared at the door for a long time and everyone knew why he is sad. Everyone left for their room except Taehyung. Jin sighed for the nth times and got up from the chair.

" Gave up already?" Jin asked placing a glass of juice on his side. Taehyung didn't say anything just looked at him like he desperately wants to cry.

" Well, if you are giving up then let me know so that I can encourage Kookie to move on from you." Taehyung gulped hard and looked away.

"His tiger is really a coward huh?"

" Please hyung just go to your room." Jin took a deep breath before walking up to him. He beside him.

" why did you let him go Tae? Why didn't you stop him?"

" He was happy hyung.... My Kookie was happy to go on a date with him. He dressed up for him. He was happy. " he whispered the last part but Jin heard it loud and clear. Tears started to fall off his eyes. Jin pulled him in his embrace and Tae cried out loud.

" Did I lost him hyung?..... I tried so hard to get him back but still he went with him..... Did he forget about me hyung....." he pulled out of the hug and looked at Jin with teary eyes.

" You said he loves me hyung then why is he not with me anymore?... Why he doesn't love me anymore hyung?..... " Tae cried and everyone in the house could hear him now. Even Mr and Mrs Kim were listening from the stairs.  was crying in her husband's embrace.

" I know I made a huge mistake hyung but I apologise forso may times..... Why is he not forgiving me hyung?.... I miss him hyung...... " Jin pulled him in his embrace again and rubbed his back.

" Shhhh it's okay taebear.... He will be back to you just wait for it. Show him how much you love him and I promise he will be with you forever. I promise Tae..... Just show him your love. "

How much difficult the situation is Jin always finds a way to sooth his heart. And now Tae is determined again to show him all his love. He will not leave without an answer.

He needs his Kookie back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

I guess my writing skill is not so good😒😒
Any ways...
How was it?