Cuddle And Kisses (SM)

(This part contains sexual content. If you are not comfortable please skip)

After a chaotic dinner everyone left for their room. Tae and Jungkook went to their own room tonight. Jungkook didn't want to sleep with Tae after their first ever kiss. He was shy, scared and devastated. His forever crush kissed him in front of a whole bunch of people. It was not the type of first kiss he expected with him but still it was his first kiss and it was with his long time crush, his best friend. He was happy but sad as well. It was his first magical kiss with Tae but for Tae it was not his first kiss and definitely he doesn't love him romantically. It was just something he did to protect Jungkook not because he has feelings for him.

It has been 11 in the night but still Jungkook couldn't sleep. He is tossing and turning left and right but cannot sleep without the warm hug from Tae. He toss again to the left when his phone notification went off.

BEEP BEEP

My Taetae💗

Are you awake?

My Kookie 💗

Yes !

My Taetae💗

Me too , Couldn't sleep without you. (•_•)

Come to the cottage I need to cuddle you.

My Kookie 💗

okay !

Jungkook smiled and went straight to the cottage. He went up the room. Tae was already waiting for him. Tae smiled and rushed to hug his Kookie. He pulled him to tight hug. Both stayed in the same position for some time.

" Let's cuddle and sleep Kookie. I couldn't sleep without your cuddles. "

He took Jungkook's hand and pulled him to the bed. Both cuddled and Jungkook hides his face on the crook of his neck. Jungkook was happy he was missing his warmth.

" Kookie..... I'm sorry ! "

"Why ? "

" What happened today........ I kissed you without your consent..... I'm sorry. "

" No Tae ! You did it for me. It's okay. " Tae pulled back and cupped his face.

" But Kookie it was your kiss right? And I stole it ! " Tae said in a sad tone with a pout.

" It was with you Tae I can't imagine anyone better. " He said shyly. Tae cooed at his words.

" Oh Kookie, You are so special. And even I can't imagine my first kiss with anyone better than you. " He said any cuddle with him again. Jungkook was confused. Was it really his first kiss but then again he was covered with hickeys that day but they did say nothing happened.

" Was.... was it your first kiss? " Tae pulled back again and looked at his raising his eyes.

" Of course it was, who else would I kiss Kookie? " Tae looked at him. Kookie didn't say anything and looked away.

" Did you still think me and Lisa did something? " Kookie shook his head in negative " I promise Kookie we didn't do anything. I wanted to know her more. Take the relation to better place before even kissing her because it would be my first kiss and first relationship. But it didn't go well. She was all over me that night but we didn't kiss. She just gave me some hideous hickeys which I tried to stop but I did stop her before things lead to something disgusting." Tae hugged him tightly and patted his hair firmly.