She Said Yes !

Tae POV 

I am damn nervous. What should I do ? How should I ask her out ? Oh god I so need my Kookie by my side. Why did he said no to be here.... Kookie I need you.... You always stand next to me catching my hand when ever I need you than why not today? ..... Why you sent me alone Kookie?... I'm so angry with you I will so kill you for making me do this alone.... Little did he know why Jungkook was not standing by his side this time, he would never have taken this step ahead.

Taehyung went to the bench where Lisa was talking with her friends. He gave Lisa a rose which she accepted with a big smile.

" Hey Lisa.... Will you go out with me? "

"YES ! "

Time Skip

Jungkook was staring to the big blue sky infront of him. He was sitting of the rooftop of the uni. He was trying hard not to think about Taehyung. But his heart was aching really hard. His mind was only thinking about the proposal. What will he do if Lisa says yes. And it is definite that no one can reject Taehyung. He was way too handsome to get rejected.

Jungkook was struggling with his feelings when the door of the rooftop opened with a big bang. And there you can see a panting Taehyung with his boxy smile. He rushed towards his best friend sitting on the rooftop. Tae gave him a back hug wrapping him tightly.

"She said Yes ! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Kim_Tae

Liked by Lalisa02 and 6329 others

View all 245 comments

Kim_Tae - She said yes ! Officially together.

Yourhope - Congrats Tae.

WWH_Jin - Hope she realize her mistake fast and kick your ass out of her life.

Kim_Joonie - Congratulation Taehyung - ah !

Jungkook cried his heart out that a just 3 words and a picture on his phone made him cry like a baby. He was feeling miserable. He hugged the pillow and tried to forget everything. But the fact doesn't changed. It was the day he lost his first love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Taehyung has been dating Lisa for 1 week now. Jungkook was struggling. It was really hard for him to see his love with someone else. Hands on hands, smiling, talking and it was the worst when he introduce her as his girlfriend. Things were getting hard for him. And the worst part is Taehyung didn't leave Jungkook alone either. They sat next to her desk in classes and Jungkook was forced to stay with him because he can't leave his bestfriend alone. When he was in home he only calls and text her and Jungkook has to sit next to him because Taehyung says so. Jungkook could do nothing for his broken heart only sob alone in his bed at night.

On the other hand things where going smoothly for Taehyung . He has a girlfriend now. He can sit next to her, catch her hand, intertwin their fingers, hug her , take her out for dates. But for Lisa things were different of all the people she has dated Taehyung was really slow. Like really really slow. He has not even kissed her once not even on the cheeks. And being a best friend always hanging around like a magnet was not making thing any better. He was there even in their date. Like seriously ?

Who takes their bestfriends to third wheel?

She was used to having dates, kisses , cuddles, make outs and what not. But Taehyung was different. He wanted it to be special. So special that he wanted to wait for the right moment. But Lisa was not  having this shit. She wanted to have some fun with him and that was making her too needy.

Everyone was at lunch except for Taehyung who was busy with his new girlfriend. Jungkook came holding a tray of food. Not much of food actually. Ever since Tae had a girlfriend his appetite was getting low. Jin could only sigh at his state. His hyungs were getting worried of him.

" Jungkookie you need to eat babe." Jin said placing a cupcake on his tray from his meal.

" It's okay hyung. I'm not that hungry. " He said with a thin smile.

" Kookie you know we can't control the situation but even if it is really hard to live... Life goes on... You need to move on Kiddo." Yoongi said placing his hand on his shoulder. 

" Thanks hyung. I will be fine. " He said plastering a smile on his face his hyungs know that it is fake. They could only hope that everything will be fine soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Lisa was invited in Taehyungs house. She thought today she will get what she wanted desperately but she was totally wrong. His parents were at home.  All talking and telling her Jungkook's and Taehyung's childhood mischiefs. Lisa couldn't handle more of this and asked to go to his bedroom. They went upstairs but Taehyung even dragged Jungkook along with them. Lisa couldn't believe how her boyfriend is not taking her hints.

They entered the room. It was a big room with a big bed at the side of the window through which Jungkook's room was clearly seen. A walk through closet. A study table on the side and a big showcase in the right where all the trophies and medals of Jungkook where displayed. 

" Wooo... Babe did you win all these ? " She asked with her mouth opened.

" No Lisa , these all are Kookie's ." She raised her eye brows in disbelief.

" Jungkook's ? " Tae nodded. " Then why are they here ? Like it's his room or something." She questioned pointing at the show case.

" Cause Kookie always gift them to me Lisa. He wins it for me. " He explained proudly intertwining his hands with her. Jungkook could only sigh and sat on the bed. He plugged his ear buds and tried to sleep without bothering what's happening next to him.

" Why he gives it to you? Isn't this his hard worked achievements ? " She asked getting irritated.

" When we were about 7 years I participated in a competition. I was never good in any competitions. I lost and cried all night. Kookie couldn't see me crying. He really worked hard to win the race. When the organizer handed him the medal, he rushed from the stage immediately to me to put this medal on my neck. Said he won it for me.  " 

Lisa rolled her eyes and sat on the chair by the study table. Tae looked to the sleeping bunny on his bed. He went close to his bunny and ruffle his hair. 

" You know Lisa, It was the happiest, most memorable day of my life. Since that day every time he wins any thing he gives it to me." He says and leaned down to peck his bunny's cheeks. Lisa raised her eyes in disbelief and left for her home immediately. 

She wanted to have some fun with her boyfriend who hasn't even kissed her yet and here he kissed his sleeping best friend right infront of her. She was really angry with him. She was literally questioning herself why this particular man is not interested in devouring her. Every guy she has dated so far has always been intimated with her right from the next moment he lays a hand on her and here Taehyung is always bragging and clingy over his best friend more then her. It was effecting her ego that her boyfriend is choosing his bestfriend over her. And she is not gonna give up so easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

How was that?

💜💜🐰🐯💜💜