Kiss him !

Long chap ever written 2806 words

It has been a couple of days since the fight may be a week has passed by but things were still the same. People still bully Jungkook whenever they find him alone and Tae and the other hyungs tries their best not to leave him alone for too long. But still after all their effort people still find opportunity to hurt Jungkook here and there.

Right now, Jungkook is in the restroom cleaning himself , tears flowing over and over again. The thing is a while ago when he and Tae had different class, some girls probably Lisa's friend came to him and pour dirty water over his head and called him with names. Jungkook didn't say anything. He was not in right state of mind to pull out of the situation. So here he is crying and hiding from everyone, especially with Tae. Because once he found what happen, only god knows whose gonna die next from his hands.

On the other hand Tae was waiting for Jungkook for the next class but the younger never came. He asked his hyungs but they haven't seen him too. By every passing minute Tae was getting frustrated. He was about to leave the class when the teachers entered. He cursed himself and waited for his bunny to come soon. 

It has been 30 mins since the class started but Jungkook didn't came. Tae was now scared. He tried to call him message him but there was no response from the other side. He was scared to death for the younger. He couldn't wait for the 2 hours long class to end. He got up the desk and went straight out of the class not caring about the loud voice of the teacher calling him from behind.

Tae rushed to every corner of the Uni but he couldn't find him. He went to restroom and opened every stall but still no sign of his bunny . He was went out the door to the hall and was about to head to the next room when he heard soft sniff coming from somewhere. He turned immediately but he couldn't see anyone. He looked around but it was just a empty hall. He listen carefully to hear where the sound was coming from. He found it was the janitor's room. He opened the door and went in calling the others name.

"Kookie...... Kookie"

The room was dark but the soft heartbreaking sniffs can tell who was crying on the corner of the room hugging his knees, hiding his face. Tae rushed towards the boy and pulled him in tight hug.

" I'm here Kookie . I'm here..... I'm here babe..... "

He wrapped his arms around the crying boy firmly and pull him in his lap. He rubbed his back in circles and whispered soothing words to the younger. He placed soft kisses on his cheeks.

" Every thing will be okay babe. Your Taetae is here. Don't cry babe. " Both stayed in the same position for a while. Till Jungkook calmed down.

" Kookie.... Are you okay now? " Tae called him once again trying to convince him to say something. Why he was crying locked in this dark room. He ruffle his hair and tried again.

"Kookie , please tell me what happened. Why are you crying here? Why didn't you answer my calls? " He rubbed his back and peck his forehead. 

" Babe please look at me.... Won't you tell your Taetae what happened? Your my good boy right? Please tell me babe. " With soft sniffs and whimpers, Jungkook explain how the three girls made fun of him and poured dirty water over him.

Tae was fluming in anger now. The bell rang indicating lunch break and Tae pulled Jungkook up immediately. He caught his wrist and drag him to the cafeteria to confront the culprits.

Jungkook was sniffing softly lowering his head on the floor while Tae was dragging him on the way. Everybody on the corridor began to whisper to each others.

Both entered the cafe. Everyone was looking towards them and whispering to each others. He looked around and saw 3 girls chatting and laughing together. Tae dragged him infront of them. He took the glass of water infront of them and throw it over the girl infront of him. Lisa got startle and got up panting as the water splashed right in her face.