eyeliner *

-smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"hey baby?" i heard vinnie's voice call from our room. i got up from the living room couch and walked to him. "mhm?" i stood against the door frame. "wanna do my makeup?" he asked. i bit the edge of my lip with excitement and smiled. "of course i do.." i walked to my desk and got my makeup. i took the cap off my eyeliner and walked towards him.

he grabbed my hips and pulled me into a kiss. i smiled. he backed up and sat of the edge of the bed. his hands were still on my hips as he looked up at me. he pulled me to straddle his lap. he smiled up at me. i tried to hide my excitement. "close your eyes.." i said as i held the eyeliner to his face. "relax.." i kissed his lips.

i drew his eyeliner on perfectly on both eyes. his hazel eyes opened and stared at me. he looked so hot all i could think about was the way he'd look with it running down his face. i snapped out of it and started on his mascara. his hands squeezed my thighs and i tried to stay focused. i brushed out his brows.

i then rubbed my finger gently into the blush and patted it across his nose and cheeks. i went over the light freckles he already had to make them pop out. i dipped my brush into my highlighter and swept it across his cheekbones. i put it on his brow bones and the bridge of his nose. i put some on his cupid's bow.

i got out my lip gloss and kissed him before i put it on his plump pink lips. his glossy lips looked so kissable. his makeup was finished so i was gonna stand up but he held my hips in place. "how do i look?" he smiled. "hot." he rubbed his lips together, messing with the gloss. "wanna help me ruin this pretty makeup?" he grinned. "you have no idea." i responded, pushing him into the mattress.

"damn eager hm?" he picked on me. "shut up. i'll do the talking, thank you." i pinned his wrists above his head and hovered over him. he lifted his head and used his teeth to unbutton the top two buttons on my shirt. fuck. "bold of you to assume that i was gonna let you be dominant." he said as he easily flipped us over and pinned me down. he pressed his body against mine and put his mouth close to my ear. "don't you understand that i'm so much stronger than you? i could do whatever i wanted to you right now and you'd never want me to stop." my breath hitched at his words.

"not so tough now hm whore?" he chuckled. my somewhat scared face disappeared as i glared at him with anger. i then raised my eyebrows and looked his face up and down. "and what are you gonna do hm? you couldn't go all night if i paid you." i laughed. "we'll see who's laughing when i'm done using you."

he unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and pulled it off my body roughly. he unbuckled my belt and pulled off my jeans. he grabbed my wrists in one hand and wrapped my belt around them. my eyes widened. he got really close to my face. "behave and i might just go easy on you." his glossed lips brushed against mine as he spoke.

he removed his shirt and pants. he kissed down my stomach and then back up, leaving sticky residue on my skin. he kissed my lips and i kissed off all of his cherry flavored lip gloss. i licked my lips after he backed away. he flipped my body over and raised my hips off the bed. my head was pushed into the mattress as he lined himself up with me. he entered me and began at a fast pace. i moaned loudly.

the feeling of this angle was one of my favorites. he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled. his hand wrapped around the front of my neck and chin from behind me. he picked up pace. curse words continued to slip out of my mouth. he pushed my head back into the pillow and spread my legs more. he leaned over me and placed kisses on my back.

after a few more rounds and a few more positions, i ended up on top of him as his hands were gripping my shoulders like handlebars. we were covered in sweat and tears. his moans had been filling the room for hours. i picked up pace as i wrapped my arms around his head and pulled his face into my chest. my hands ran through his hair roughly. his hair was all over the place.