T W O

Soon all of them were getting drunk except Alana and Peter, who were sipping on their buttebeer. That's what happened when the four boys and the two girls got together.

"You know, Donna. Just because you're hanging out today with us, doesn't mean that you're a part of this group you know" Eleanor said, taking a puff out of his cigarette.

Alana hugged Donna from the side and said, "She has always been a part of this group". 

"Oh shut up, Weasley. It feels more like you're dating Donna than Emmett is" Eleanor talked back.

"I'm not dating Donna" Emmett said as he wiped his chin on the sleeve of his red jumper.

"You tell her that first" Mason said and everyone burst out laughing.

Alana missed this. She missed sitting with her friends in the Great Hall cracking jokes. Listening to Peter's cheerful stories. Handling Eleanor while he was having one of his grumpy days.  Seeing Mason brag about the new achievement he had that week. Listening to Emmett start worrying about studies, two months before they even started. Seeing Donna kick someone's ass. She missed something else too.

Riddle. She loved arguing with the guy. Seeing as the hate they had towards each other soon grew too much and started engulfing both of them in it's flames. Competitiveness driving them mad as both tried to defeat the other. In class, in the hallways, everywhere. Feeling his icy stare when she did something better than him or trying to glare holes into his back when he answered some question before her in class.

She remembered the nickname he had for her. Fire bird. He'd call her a fire bird almost everytime they argued. She closed her eyes in satisfaction as she tried envisioning the scowl or frown or glare he tended to have specially kept for her. But with the vision, came some more. His smirk, his grin, his laugh or his smile that he would shoot her occasionally. At that thought, a smile curled on her lips. 

She could now see him more clearly. His deep dark brown eyes that darkened everytime they caught the sight of her. His dark brown hair, a mess and a smirk etched on his face. The scar he had on his nose, now materialized in front of her. The scar that ran on his eye was now clear in front her.  It were as if he was right in front of her, smirking at her and his hand held a bloody dagger.

"Fire bird" He finally said.

"Riddle" She said. At that, his smirk grew bigger.

"I see that you're day dreaming about me" He said after a while. He was now taking steps towards her. Alana gripped the knife she held behind her more tightly.

With a few more steps, he was practically towering her now. One of his hands was behind his back and the hand that held his dagger was now tracing her face's figure. His smirk was still intact as he lowered himself and soon his nose was on hers. "In front of your friends, too. Amusing" He whispered.

"How do you know I'm with my friends?" Fear gripped her voice now. If Riddle knew she was with her friends did he know where she was living too-

"I have my ways, honey. And don't worry about me knowing where your secret hideout is. I don't know where you are" He said, his smirk gone and now replaced by an expressionless face as he gazed into her beautiful eyes.

Alana let out a sigh at that with relief. "Yet" Riddle finished. 

This word made her chuckle at him. "Don't worry, Riddle. I'm in one of the most safest places ever. You nor your death eater friends will never find me" She said with a wicked smirk.

"Ever" She finished. At that moment, she decided to pull out the knife behind her and raised it. But before it could even hit him, he gripped her wrist in a very tight manner and stopped.