F O U R

As Alana walked down the streets of London, she could still feel Riddle's knee between her thighs.

As Alana rode on the Knight Bus, she could still feel his breath fanning her face.

As Alana walked towards the Grimmauld Place, she could still feel the distance between his lips and hers.

As Alana stood on the doorstep of the Grimmauld Place, she could still smell his strong cologne and minty scent.

As Alana opened the door and entered the house, she could still feel his grip on her wrist.

As Alana stood in the house, far away from Riddle, she could still feel his very close presence saying, "I found you, fire bird". He had promised that he would find her eventually.

"I see our dear sister has graced us with her presence. By returning home" A voice said  from the stairs. 

Alana shifted her gaze from the carpet to the two tall redheaded figures on the stairs, Fred and George. A smile slipped onto her face.

She bowed gracefully and said, "I'm glad, Sir Fredrick and George".

The twins, grinned at that and bowed their heads too. "Where've you been, Lady Alana?" Fred asked.

"Why, in just an ordinary pub, on the streets of London. In the presence of my dear friends" She replied.

"In a pub you say? How scandalous for such a noble lady of the court of London!" George said this time with an exaggerated pitch in his voice and a hand on his chest with his eyes widened.

"How was I supposed to know ladies going into pubs was such a scandal?" Alana said in the same tone and a hand on her heart.

"We'll only let you slip-" Fred said and then the twins apparated down the stairs.

"If you talk to Lady Donna about my proposal" Fred finished next to her and swung his arms over her shoulders. It made her clench her shoulders.

"Never" Alana said, trying to match his height.

"But Sir Fredrick really likes her" George said from her other side.

"She's my best friend and anyway, she's courting Sir Emmett" Alana replied. "And I thought you liked Lady Rhiannon?"

"Shhhh" Fred said, panic settling on his face. "George is here you idiot, Rhia and I are a secret, he keeps asking me where I disappear to, so I told him I'm shagging Donna".

Then George squinted his eyes at both of them. "And you had your chance with her, Sir Fredrick, but you lost it. And so Sir Emmett shot his shot" George said.

"But that's not fair!" Fred whined.

"Life is never fair, Fred" A female voice said from the end of the hallway, standing there was with long red hair and a petite figure was, Ginny Weasley.

"Ah, Lady Ginerva. How are you feeling this fine morning?" George greeted.

"I don't know what's gotten into the both of you today" Ginny said as she approached them.

"Nothing, we're just Victorian men with great morales" Fred said with a bow.

"And Victorian men wore jumpers, am I right?" Ginny said sarcasm filled in her voice.

"It seems to me like you both have read one of Alana's books" Another voice said, they looked and saw Ron coming towards them and next to him were Harry and Hermione.

"How could you accuse us of such crimes, Sir Ronald?" Fred asked in an exaggerated voice.

"Because of the way you're speaking, obviously" Alana said. Fred and George drew in exaggerated gasps.