T W E N T Y - S I X

Sensitive scene ahead

Mattheo pulled her out and into the large black balcony of the Malfoy Manor. There was no one there, except them.

The balcony was filled with plants and bushes and pots. There were big black pillars all around the place. Small lights were placed all around that twinkled like tiny stars. The balcony looked beautiful and exquisite. 

Mattheo spun her around once more before pulling her back into his arms. He smiled down at her, beautifully. "You've got a beautiful smile, you know" Alana compliments him, sweetly smiling up at him.

"Most of the time, I'm more hypnotized by yours" He tells her, tucking a bit of her hair behind her hair and pressing his lips to her temple. Alana closed her eyes as he moved her around.

"We've got not music" She whispers, closing her eyes as Mattheo danced with her.

"That's fine" He pressed her against him as they moved silently to the slight hum of the music inside the ballroom.

Alana was gazing into the sky full of stars while Mattheo was looking down at her. "You're very irresistibly gorgeous" He whispered, burying his head into her hair. Inhaling the scent of strawberries.

"You say that a lot about me".

"That's because you deserve to be told that again and again. Sometimes all I want to do is tell you how beautiful you look".

Alana blushed at his words. "You're a very destructible person, Alana". Mattheo's hand brushed Alana's red hair back a bit, her silver earring glinting in the moon light.

"And you, are a very charming person, Mattheo Riddle".

"I inherited it from my brother, as you can tell" He joked.

"That much was sure".

Alana's hand patted down to her side, making sure her tiny black handbag slung from her waist. Alana looked back up at the brunette. "I forgot the anemoes" She said, in shock and disappointment.

"I'll get more for you, love" Mattheo reassured her.

"But it must've been so hard for you to get them for me!" She whined. "And I didn't even tell you to get me flowers or what my favorite ones were".

"It's fine-"

"No, I'm going inside right now and getting the dam flowers back" She clipped, storming off towards the ballroom.

But before she could a couple more steps, Mattheo's hand shot out, grabbing her wrist and spinning her around, making her land into his arms once again, laughing at her.

"Come on, I'll show you were I got them" He said with a shake of his head and a small smirk on his lips, pulling her towards one of the Malfoy's bushes.

Finally, he came to stop in front of one of them. There were a bunch of anemoes growing there. Alana's widened eyes darted between Mattheo and the flowers. Then they finally came to stop at the grinning boy.

Mattheo waved his wand and a few anemoes darted forward, bunching together. Then they fell into his hand. Mattheo held them up to the red head's face with a smug smile.

"I should've given you flowers at your house" He said, placing a kiss on her forehead as she took the flowers from him.

"That would've been cliche" She stated placing the flowers against her chest.

"Anything for you, Alana".

Alana looked up at him as he gazed at her, love filled in his eyes. He couldn't imagine how he had managed to woo someone like her, someone so pure and golden.