S E V E N T E E N

Alana could see Mattheo leaning against the balcony, smoke around him. She quietly approached him and stood next to him.

After a while, he finally looked at her. And when he finally did, he noticed that her blue eyes were already scanning his face. Then he looked away and brought his cigarette to his lips again, the words on his hand visible.

"Like what you see, sweetheart?" He asked, cockily.

"I've seen better" She replies, tearing her gaze away to look at the sky. Mattheo turned his face to look at her when she did that.

"Oh?" He said in a questioning tone, mesmerized by the way her eyes shone. 

"Oh" She says, looking up at him once again, then she looks down at his scarred hand. She reaches and tugs onto his other hand, bringing him out of the balcony.

She makes him sit down and pulls the potion out of her bag and a strip of bandage. "What are you going to do, Weasley? Putting salt on my scar?" He asked.

"No, but I've got something that helps the pain" She tells him, looking back up. Then she looked away and focused on the healing.

Mattheo watched her movements. She first dabbed the potion onto his skin which made him wince, she looked up at him and chuckled and shook her head with a grin. Then she started to wrap his hand with the strip of the bandage. When she finished, she looked back up to meet his gaze.

"Don't remove the bandage until you go to sleep" She advised him.

"Have you ever thought of becoming a healer, Weasley?" He asked in amusement. She tilted her head at that.

"At times" She answered and stood up, gathering her things. Mattheo noticed her scarred hand and nothing was on it. Mattheo's eyes darkened again and he grabbed her arm which made Alana twitch.

Alana looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What?" She asked.

"You didn't do anything to your hand" He said, gesturing to her hand. He caught it and brought it closer to him. 

He bent to kiss it, while keeping his eyes on hers. Alana's cheeks heated up and a small tingling came on her stomach. He reached over to her bag and pulled the necessary things.

"Shall I?" He purred.

Alana simply nodded her head. He put the potion on her hand which made her hiss.

"Shh, it will be ok, love" He soothed. Then he wrapped the bandage over her hand.

When he finished, he looked back at her and leaned forward. Her dress made her scar more visible. The way her necklace sat right on top of her beating pulse pulled Mattheo towards it. Her freckles were very visible to him from this angle. Alana was blushing at Mattheo's action, she was sure that her whole face looked red.

Right when she thought he would kiss her, he reached forward and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

Someday, but not today, fire bird, Mattheo thought, a smirk forming on his lips.

Alana cleared her throat at that and stood up, Mattheo did the same. "Right then, I'll leave" She said, pulling her hair out from behind her ear. Mattheo looked at her bandaged hand and clenched his jaw.

"Yes" He said shortly and she left.

Oh Umbridge, you do not know what kind of hell you will be facing.

___

As Alana was crossing the courtyard to get to the Ravenclaw tower she saw her brothers, Fred and George sitting with some first year. So, she walked towards them.