T H I R T Y

Alana's head was buried into someone's chest when she tried opening her eyes the next morning. Her eyes felt as if they were sewn shut and she felt as if she'd had an allergic reaction. This was exactly what happened when you cried yourself to sleep. 

She slowly tilted her head up to meet his eyes. He was smirking down at her, one of his hands behind his head, cradling it.

"How'd you sleep?" Mattheo asked, his voice husky, making butterflies dance in Alana's stomach. His hand went up to her cheek, stroking the dried tears that were on her cheek. 

"Good" She answered, moving her hand up to wipe at her eyes. They felt itchy and puffy. "When did you wake up?"

"Half an hour earlier" He replied.

"Half an- what were were you even doing?" She questioned, shocked.

"I was watching you sleep".

"Watching me sleep? That's fucking creepy".

"It's not a crime for a guy to watch his very pretty girlfriend sleep" He told her, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Alana checked her watch, it was six in the morning. She snuggled a bit closer into Mattheo's chest, making him chuckle. "I wish I could stay like this for the rest of the day" She mumbled.

"Why the rest of the day, wish for eternity? You don't get boys like me everywhere" He said, wrapping an arm around her.

"Well, that's a good thing. Last thing the world would want is to be overrun by narcissistic teenage psychopaths".

"You still think I am a psychopath?"

"I don't think so, darling, I know so" She told him, lifting her head off his chest to look at him. Mattheo had a challenging smirk on his face.

"Well, you aren't wrong. But my feelings are still hurt" He murmured, weaving a hand into Alana's hair and leaning forward so their lips were only centimetres away.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" She asked smugly, looking back up at him.

"I want you to kiss me like you're a fucking Greek goddess and I'm your mortal lover" He whispered, brushing his upper lip onto her lower lip.

Alana bent forward, pressing their lips together. Their lips danced together, Alana's tongue sliding into Mattheo's mouth. Mattheo gripped her thighs, pulling her on top on him as her legs divided, resting on the sides of him. Her hands pressed against Mattheo's clothed chest.

Alana pulled away, the need to breath coming over her. She was breathless as he stared down at her with a smug smirk. "Was that enough for you, my lady?" He purred against her ear.

"You smug bastard" She whispered, smiling up at him. She pecked his lips once again before looking at his chest.

"You're t shirt's wet" She remarked.

"It's fine, I have more t shirts" He assured her.

She meekly looked up at him once again. "Will you- please not tell anyone?" She asked.

"Do you really think I would do something like that, love?" He questioned, tilting her chin to make her look at him. "Your secret's safe with me".

Alana let out a relieved breath. "But that doesn't make me not want to kill that son of a bitch any less" He said,

"We're still on that? No, Theo, it's fine" She told him, rubbing the nape of her neck.

"The guy raped you, Alana. You twitch when people touch you, you have a scar on you neck for hell's sake!" He exclaimed, unbelievably.