T H I R T Y - T W O

"Supper with Slughorn? That sounds like murder" Emmett whined.

It had been a few days since the Hogsmeade trip. The news about Katie Bell getting cursed by some necklace had spread around the school like rapid fire. Alana couldn't believe that it had happened just moments after she and her friends had left the Three Broomsticks.

"Well, you're invited. So suck it up and get something to wear already" She scolded him. "And I'm gonna be there too".

The two friends were in Emmett's Gryffindor dorm room, trying to pick something for the boy to wear for the night's supper which was going to happen in two hours.

"Why can't I just wear... something?" He asked.

"I know what you're something is going to be, t shirt and muggle jeans" She scoffed, turning to him. "You're not going to wear that".

She picked out a white shirt and navy dress pants. "Hmm, this looks good".

"I'm going to be suffocated" Emmett mumbled.

Alana shot him a glare before holding up the clothes to him. Emmett looked at her, clueless about what to do next. "Go on, then, try them out". She pushed the clothes into the boy's chest and ushered him into his bathroom.

Two minutes later, Emmett came out of the bathroom. The shirt fit him perfectly, except the sleeves rode up a bit because of his arms and the pants looked good too. Except they were showing his ankles.

"Twirl, dear Emmett" She told him. Emmett sighed before spinning around and then bowing once he stopped.

"Fabulous" Alana clapped her hands.

Emmett raised an eyebrow at her, wiggling his wrists. "That's fine, wear a watch for that".

Alana's gaze went to his ankles, "Wear socks" She advised him.

"The shirt contrasts your skin tone perfectly. You look like marshmallows in hot chocolate" She complimented.

"Great, I wanted to be compared to be to hot chocolate. Highlight of my day" He grumbled.

"Oh cheer up, you big oaf. You get food" She told him, swinging her arm onto his shoulder, bringing his head nearer.

"As if the food made by the elves isn't good enough" He reasoned.

Alana patted his chest. "Now, I expect you to be outside my common room like the gentleman you are".

With that, she swung open the door to his dorm. Only to find Mason, Peter and Eleanor standing behind it, who all stumbled in and fell on the carpet.

"Twats" She mumbled, exiting.

"What are you going to wear?" Emmett called out.

Alana glanced over her shoulder at the four boys. "You'll see" She said, leaving the boy's dormitory.

___

"Stars above, Alana. You look stunning!" Donna exclaimed at her best friend who was walking out of the bathroom. Annie and Lola's attention at the figure walking into the room. At the sight of her, their mouths hung open.

Alana grinned. She looked down at herself. She was wearing a black turtleneck and a dark green plaid skirt that hugged her hips and reached her mid thigh. She wore a simple gold bracelet and golden butterfly earrings hung from her ear. The rose pendant shone from over the dark surface. Her red hair brushed her shoulders as she looked around at them.

"Thanks" She said, going over to her bed as she cast the spell on her small bag that created more space in there.

"All the boys are going to have a heart attack over you" Lola complimented, whistling.