T W E N T Y - F I V E

Guys play this song during the ball scene. You could also play Lover of Mine, Falling Apart, Beauty and the Beast, War of Hearts (the acoustic version), Wildest Dreams (the Bridgerton version) or Till Forever Falls Apart. These are the songs I listened to while writing the chapter.

When the squeezing sensation was over, Alana knew that they had finally reached the Malfoy Manor.

When her sight cleared up and she looked at the Manor. The manor was like an eerie, dark and small castle. It reminded her of the castle of Dracula. She could already imagine a coffin in the basement, the dark blood red curtains and a secret room in the huge mansion.

She could also see people appearing near the mansion too and a tall lady standing on the steps with a house elf attending to the guests. Narcissa Malfoy, she thought.

"Lets go, m'lady" Mattheo whispered. Alana turned to look at her date, who was looking down at her, enraptured.

A grin came on her lips at his behavior. "Quite the gentleman, aren't you?" She teased.

"Only for you" He said, pulling his hand up to his mouth and pressing a kiss on her knuckles. Then he tugged on her hand, pulling her towards the mansion. A cold and nervous feeling settled in the pit of her stomach as she approached the great manor.

Mrs Malfoy was looking like a statue of regal and minimal beauty. She wore an off the shoulder black ball gown with a silver border on the hem. Her hair was pinned up in a bun and there was a diamond necklace on her neck. When they approached them, Mattheo took a black card with silver borders on them and handed it to her.

After she had read the card, she carefully examined the both of them. "Mister Riddle and..." Narcissa looked down at the red head and Alana could feel a judging look behind the mask she had on her face.

"Miss Weasley" Mattheo finished for her.

Narcissa's eyes snapped to him with a bewildered expression. Alana glanced at Mattheo. He had his signature smirk on his face and one of his eyebrows were drawn, like he was challenging her to say something against Alana.

"Is my brother inside?" He asked, his reaching for her hand and joining it with his making jitters come upon her hand. Mrs Malfoy's eyes widened at the sight of both their joined hands. The cold feeling at the pit of Alana's stomach increased at Mrs Malfoy's expression.

"Uh-uh, yes. Your brother has already arrived and um-you may go in" She stuttered. Mattheo smirk grew wider and pulled Alana along into the Malfoy Manor.

At the entrance stood two death eaters with masks on. Wands at ready but at the sight of Mattheo, nodded their heads.

"You ready to have the time of your life, love?" He asked, drawing her closer and whispering in her ear.

"Most certainly" She answered, facing him. When Mattheo leaned down, she thought he was going to kiss her. But then he placed a kiss at the corner of her mouth, dangerously close to her lips. And with that he pulled her into the ballroom, in the midst of a sea of strangers.

___

There were a million faces staring at the young couple as they entered the ballroom, most of them being death eaters and their dates. "Don't fret, darling. They are just looking at the girl who is looking like a queen" Mattheo whispered beside her, placing is hand on her lower back and drawing her closer to him. "Of course they are also enchanted by the god like creature who is standing next to her".